Chapter (100 minus 59)

A.N. Forty-one years to celebrate chapter 41 and almost 60k views! Thank you guys so much! I love you all and the support you have shone me is incredible! I never though I'd be here!

----<>----

Perci held Eridani's hand tightly as they closely followed behind Apollo as he led them into the now deserted club, he took them into the back kitchen. Perci felt like she couldn't breathe.

In the back kitchen, everything was abnormally normal. Perci could smell the stale smell of the kitchen, signifying that it was rare for anyone to enter for anything other than the detoxicating and cleaning materials locked in rusty cabinet in a small corner. The only thing that was not abnormally normal was the portal that was slowly swirling open.

Colours of blue, green, purple and so many more whirled around in symphony. Flashes of other worlds, other times appeared in it as it slowly grew. Times of war, times of happiness. Perci could smell roses and gunpowder, greasy fast-food and rich soil. Everything and nothing once.

They had no luggage with them but a small sac that Eridani held, with the mind of an eleven year old. His face was slightly frowning and Perci could feel from all of them the want ot stay. To hide from the problems of their war. Everything was perfect in this world.

Apollo slipped his hand into hers and Perci stared at them. His warm glowing skin and stark contrast to her pale hands, even if she was tanned-olive. He pulled her into his side, offering his silent comfort as she inhaled the calming scent of him, sunshine and burning logs. Like the ones Perci and her mother had sat around when she was just a child, when things with Gabe weren't so bad. 

Oh how she wished her mother was there to tell her what to do.

She looked up into his glittering golden eyes, and smiled slightly back as he gently kissed her on the forehead, murmuring, "we'll be alright."

Perci chuckled slightly, "lets hope."

Apollo rolled his eyes at her, "come on, we'll stop at your place before heading into Olympus, we might even have time to feed you're dragon."

She raised her eyebrows, "stalker much."

"Maybe."

Perci grinned before slightly taking a step forward to the now larger portal, big enough to fit her, "where's Ares and your uncle?"

Apollo wrapped an arm around her waist, "they have returned to make sure when we come, no one tries to murder you-"

"And if they do?"

He said, "we'll stop them before they step an inch, we have been planning this for years now love, time passes by much faster on our world. This war, though I deeply do not want to see it, has not just come out of the blue. We have expected this for years, minor gods and immortals have been fighting against small attacks from the enemy for years."