Welcome to camp Irene and 3rd POV

A.N. The pic above is for the dream in 3rd POV later on in the story, it is how the little girl looks like while in the Laundry room. If you don't like death, Rape mentioning, or abuse please read the 3rd POV in this chapter cautiously or don't read my story at all.

Miranda's POV

Irene and I are getting ready to flame the rest of the way to camp.

It's been 2 days since Irene woke up, during that time I have explained all about the Greek gods and goddesses, all about the rules, and a lot about Perci...

Didn't want her to be brainwashed with the other campers, who STILL believe Perci is evil.

Irene was holding her luggage, all newly bought clothes and toys, supplied by my great grandmother Hestia.

"You ready, Irene?"

"Mhm, I'm weady." She says after taking a deep breath, getting herself ready for a new life.

I kneel down in front of her, holding her small petite hands, I trace my fingers over the scars she has on her hands, "We're going to flash in the middle of breakfast, okay? So everybody will be staring at you and me, and if anybody makes 'evil eyes' ignore them okay?"

"Ignore evil eyes. Yes, ma'am!" She says doing a tiny salute. We both burst into giggles.

"Exactly, now if anybody starts hurting you, or picking fun of you, you tell me and my friends okay?"

She looks confused for a second, "Why would anybody huwt me?"

I sigh, "remember when I told you about how I don't believe Perci was a traitor and how I sided with her?"

She nodded her head eagerly.

I sighed, "because you agree with me and because I'm the one who brought you to camp people may hate you..."

"But why would they hate me for that?"

I hesitated, "it's-it's hard to explain. But don't worry about it okay, there's lots of people who will adore you?"

She nods, holding her bags closer to herself, I stand up. Holding one of her hands tightly.

She looks up and I smile reassuringly, and then we are gone.

Teleporting from one fire to another in the short time of half a second.

We land on the Athena table, my foot on Andrews pizza, killing his pizza, my dirty and muddy shoe squeezing all the life and omato sauce out the sides of the pizza, dirt and mud on the pizza. (A.N. MUAHAHA FEEL WHAT I WANT TO DO TO YOU ANDREW! FEEL THE PAIN OF THE MUTILATED PIZZA!!!!!)

I smile on the inside, totally didn't plan that, totally not.

Anyways...

Irene was looking around in awe, everybody was looking at me, Dionysus and TDBP group nodded approvingly at my foot as I continued to squeeze the life out of Andrews plain cheese pizza.

I look back at Irene who is shyly looking down, I smile at her, helping her off the table, wiping my foot on the floor.

Irene and I start walking out before I hear a throat being cleared. I look over my shoulder raising an eyebrow. Taking a quick glance at Andrews steadily growing red face, smiling on the inside.

"Would you like to introduce us, Miranda?" Chiron asks, I look at him and stare at him with a blank face before smiling slightly.

"This is Irene Asteri, unclaimed demigod from Miami, she's 4 years old but is much more mature." I smile sweetly at Irene before I turn back to Chiron my gaze hardening, "Anything else?"