xxx. I'm home.

Perci watched with wide eyes as Corpse laughed while his men started to slaughter a world. 

This was a genocide.

And these people would have no chance to fight back unless she did something.

The witch sprinted out from under the cover of the spaceship that they had arrived on, twirling and dodging bullets, bodies, and a lot of other things. Perci sprinted, she took a large leap as she jumped of the rock platform they had landed on, as she continued to run on the water, trying to get to the centre, where the bullet-fire was the worst. As soon as she made it the middle she thrusted her hands up that had started to practically drip with the power the fates had given her. Palms up she felt as if she was holding up the sky again, as beam of black magic burst out of her hands, and slowly started to spread, creating a dome over the battlefield, she felt the power gifted to her as a child of Poseidon flow through her as water started to reach up on the edges to double the power on the dome. Slowly the screaming quieted down, as the water dwellers realized they weren't under heavy fire anymore. Her eyebrow was furrowed in concentration as she willed her blasted magic to actually listen to her.

Their heads turned toward the girl who stood in the middle, obviously not one of their own, even though she was somehow able to stand on the water.

The man with the coral wreath stepped forward, "who are you-"

"Your majesty, my king, please wait," Naida dropped forward, her 'maman' helping her to stand as she held a hand over a wound in her stomach that was blossoming with a sick black colour, her blood. "What are you doing? Who's side are you on, witch?"

Perci smiled tiredly at her, though it was obvious her effort wasn't really into it as she struggled to keep the dome up as the spaceships dropped a few larger bombs. "You seem to forget, girly, I was also taken unwillingly. I do not wish to have the guilt of the knowledge that entire people were slaughtered because I did nothing. I've never been fond of blood and death, though it was what I was raised in. It's all I've ever known sadly, with a tad bit of peace and happiness."

The king scowled, "how can we trust you?"

"What choice do you have?" She smiled sadly, before nodding to Naida, "my names Perci by the way, Perci Jackson from new York... which is on earth."

A man gasped, the heads all swivelled to see a half-dead John standing there, he instantly dropped his weapon and yelled, "please don't hurt me!" Then seemingly forgetting about all the spears and weapons turned to him, he asked Perci, "your from earth too? You have superpowers? This is a joke right?"

"Aren't aliens?"

John nodded slowly, "I guess..."

Perci turned her head too the king, "your majesty, get your people to safety, I won't be able to hold this dome up much longer. Prepare yourselves to fight. Corpse won't forget something like this. I will do my best to hold off Corpse, you will have to trust me."

He looked like he wanted to question and refuse it, but decide it was useless and started to yell out commands.