Positively Amusing

Naida, Cobar, and John, were all weary of Perci the next day, which she found positively amusing. It was Friday.

Five seconds though, what type of name is John? Like there's nothing wrong with the name, but they're floating around in space, doing illegal business. Shouldn't it be some cool name or spelling like Jowhnn, or Johx. Do you get what I mean?

Anyways,

It was Friday, the day Perci had an inkling of a feeling that she would see Corpse again. And unlike what the others all thought around her, she wasn't scared, it was only one baddie, how horrible could he be?

Fingers crossed she didn't just jinx herself.

As Perci sweeped in the hallway outside of the medical room she woke up in, she paused as she felt a presence floating into the hallway, the witch stared out of the window into space, watching as the stars and planets disappeared as they flew by them. "We are arriving?"

Corpse's grin faltered for a nano second, no longer, "smart one you are, eh?" He sighed stepping up behind her, and lightly brushing his hand up her left arm, her shoulder, her neck, when he suddenly grabbed it. Perci flinched as he stared out into the abyss, "but yes we are. Look right there."

Perci realized that they were approaching a large colony like space dock.

"A pit stop?"

Corpse's smile somehow widened even though his freakish eyes portrayed their annoyance and anger at this mysterious woman. "Follow me."

Perci nodded, following behind him closely.

-----<>-----

Corpse led her through the colony that they had just landed on, Perci assumed that this was his main base of operations.

She wore white fitted pants, loose white long sleeve shirt, white socks, white boots, and even her hair was pulled up into a ponytail by a white bow.

The witch assumed that she was being led to the middle of the base, where Corpse would hand her over to be 'trialled' and/or broken. Perci wasn't particularly excited but what could she do, she was hoping to finish up this mission entrusted to her by the fates as quickly as possible because she was missing Eridani. The little elf had wormed his way into her heart and she was getting worried something may have happened to him. She trusted the fates, but Perci guessed it was some sort of instinct to worry for the boy she held dearly.

Ah how she missed not having to work.

From the corner of her eye, Perci could see multiple other beings fitted in white clothes, they were also being led by their handlers, but apparently since she was being led by boss man himself, it meant she was something special. An unusual subject she suspected. Perci even noticed Naida that weird water bender in her own pair of white clothes, she silently raised an eyebrow at that.