Damien went deathly white, the sheer terror and panic was clear in his eyes.

*

They sat outside looking at the people coming and going.

"Max Brenner Chocolate Bar eh?" Julian said, looking about the other people eating, it was chocolate heaven.  

She smiled "well, it's certainly not good for the hips!" 

"Well, you only live once, don't you?" Julian said with a smile as their food was set down.  

She smiled, what sat before them was pure indulgence

She smiled, what sat before them was pure indulgence. Chocolate fondue for two, with melted milk and dark chocolate, strawberries, bananas, marshmallows and banana bread.

"This looks SO good!" He said excitedly, as he licked his lips.

Finally, their coffees were set down. She had a velvety white hot chocolate and he had a cappuccino.

"You know, if I like this place enough, you won't be able to keep me from it

"You know, if I like this place enough, you won't be able to keep me from it." He said as he stirred the chocolate pieces into his cup.  

"Well, why do you think I brought you here in the first place, Mr Lennon?" 

"Shall we enjoy this indulgence before us, Dr Hatchford?" He asked with a grin.

*

"So..." Detective Harvey Gordon began.

"I was paid to do the job Detective!" Damien confessed. 

"And who paid you to do the job? Do they know Dr Hatchford?" 

Damien sighed and said "Amelia Hatchford, Emmaline's sister in law."

"How much did she pay you? Was she in it alone, or was the Doctor's brother in on it too?" 

"Just Mrs Hatchford," he said, wiping the sweat from his eyes, his heart must have been beating a million times a second.

"I'm going to have to call Mrs Hatchford in for questioning, last I heard they live in Hawaii," Harvey said, "but don't think you're getting out of this Brooks, you WILL still be charged and jailed or I ain't Detective Harvey Gordon!"

*

"So..." He began as they strolled back to the terminal to catch a City Cat. "Tell me your favourite character in Gotham"

She began to smile "It's a guilty pleasure almost but I love Detective James 'Jim' Gordon played by..."         

"Ben Mckenzie" Julian finished for her as they stood on the front deck of the City Cat. 

She smiled at him "Yes, Mr Mckenzie, I also have a soft spot for Harvey Bullock, Edward Nygma, Bruce Wayne, Alfred Pennyworth and Fish Mooney scares the shit out of me!" 

He acted surprised, then grinned. "Dr Hatchford, I never expected words like that to come out of your mouth!" 

She grinned and with a wink, said "I very much want to kiss you right now, but I guess I'll just have to wait until my lip heals!" 

He grinned at her, gently cupped her face and as softly as he could, pressed a kiss to her lips.

 Ben Mckenzie as Detective James 'Jim' Gordon from Gotham