Liam's Dignity

Liam's P.O.V

I wrote down everyone's name. The only thing Alyssa told me to do was to find the closest people to Harry and Rayleigh. I was in the middle of Harrys Surname when I heard my door being slammed. "Sophia?" I called but no answer. Maybe she was drinking a latte? "Where is he?" one whispered if you think its shouting. "The blonde one!" Another one muffled. "No! The smartest one you idiots!" It sounded definately like a girl. Well one of them was. I turned back around, hoping they didn't hear me when I was suddenly grabbed fom behind. "Please let you be somebody I know," I pray quietly. I started to squirm out from their grip but they are firm.

Great.

"Shoosh just think happily," they whispered in my ear. "Well that's actually quite hard to do since you've broke into my -..." I suddenly trailed off, not finding my words as I fell to the floor. I was numb. I looked up with the very strength I had left to see three people smirking from behind a mask. "Goodnight."

Well this is just so unfair. What have I done to them?

.

.

I woke up dazed, my eyes still adjusting to the lighting in the room. "Your awake now. Finally," A girl sighed walking around me. "Like what the hell have I done to you!" I seethed and she started to laugh. She clipped her eyes and flipped her hair. The room was dark and I saw water dripping onto the floor from pipe in the corner. "Nothing. Its what you was going to do. You see Liam, we've been watching you over these months as your realisation is becoming clearer. Do you know a girl named Rayleigh?" The girl narrowed her eyes. I was about to answer sassily like Louis would when someone shouted. "Tanja get in here!" And she was out the room. The numbness was gone and I was left alone. My eyes averted down to my wrists. They were sealed with duct tape, along with my feet. My whole body was bound to a simple oak chair. It was dark outside from the small window that was covered by vented blades. I bit my lip. I tried to jump over in like one of those action movies when they are locked in room and they jump up over to a window and end up falling though the vent outside.

There was only one door.

I was far away from it.

Wait I have my phone don't I?

I don't know. Somebody walked into the room. Oh you've got to be kidding me.

Rayleigh's P.O.V

No. Come on. No. Come on. I sucked up some air in my cheeks. "What are we gonna do!" I screamed at Niall.

"I don't know!" He screamed back.

"You crushed his freaking phone!" I held my held my head in my hands. "This is not good!" Liam was now missing, I am a member of paparazzi and I shouting at everyone.

Great!

"We know!" Zayn shouted.

"I know!" I blurted.

"Blaize just calm it, okay..." Niall tried to calm me down but I wouldn't. You see when your friend is missing, calming down and drinking a real nice hot chocolate is the best way to 'calm it' but when your cousin breaks their phone that was your only way of possibly finding him then you cannot calm it... SEE MY POINT!

"Don't you see... there's only five of us." I explain but they don't seem to get it. I flaten out my orange and black dress and adjust my blazer.

Take a deep breath in.

And out.

Now explain this simply and logically...

"DO ANY OF YOU KNOW WHERE HE IS!" they all went blank whilst I clench the bridge of my nose. "You know what I am going to bed I cannot deal with this right now and plus its like 8:30pm" I said goodnight and slumped up the stairs, getting dressed in my pyjamas. Do I really have feelings for all five of them or four at the current momment. Like my little brothers except one.