Plain Summeries

Harry's P.O.V

I awoke to a sound in the kitchen everyone was gone by the look of it.

I got up and went into the kitchen to see where the noise was coming from. And trust me my heart broke at the sight. Rayleigh was crying in the kitchen corner, not even daring to look up at me. "Rayleigh?" I whispered making my way over to her. I was about to put my hand on her shoulder when she flinched. "Just don't touch me." She said softly and I backed away.

"What's wrong?" I said quietly.

"I...-" She choked through the tears.

"Ray"

"I can't come clean about anything! My own cousin thinks Im going to kill him!" She wailed and this time I hugged her and she didn't pull back. "Er... So does Lou-"

"Wait you told him! Is that why my Ipad was on the kitchen counter? Harry I trusted you! Now-..." She didn't finish as she pushed me away and ran up the stairs.

Only to leave a letter that must of fell out of her pocket.

Dear I really don't know,

I've made a mess with my family.I really have. Its not fair. I help people not not no scratch that. My cousin hates me, Harry thinks I'm total weirdo. But the things is I think hes my best friend and all the others, I may have feelings for him.Yeah they do. But here's the actual case.

I was taken in by an assasin organization when I was 16 and now I'm an 18 and living with a memeber of One Direction. And someone who I-... It doesnt matter.But they all hate me. Well at least some people don't know but I do. I can't do this. This letter will never see the light of day but It just feels better to just write it. I think the best thing is fo

l go to Canada.

I'm just so sorry, so sorry.

Bye I don't know.

She was going to leave. And shhad feelings or me? Wow. Im not alone. After just one thing? Damn, that girl has issues. I got on my phone "Liam"

"Yeah"

You've gotta help me"

"Why?"

"I think Rayleigh is leaving for Canada"

"What happend?"

"Something with Niall,"

"Be right over"

I Called everyone and within ten minutes they were in my kitchen and sitting around the dinning table. Wewere like one of those high achieving bussiness people just sitting round.

"What happened with Niall?" Louis asked re-eating some of the soup Liam had made. You see we all fell asleep and from the looks of it Rayleigh had eaten half of it already. "Tell us," Zayn demanded.

"Well, Rayleigh is kinda Nialls cousin" I say my voice quivering. "WHAT HOW COULD HE NOT TELL US THAT IS JUST SO BIG," Liam shouted.

"Not really I saw it on celebs fix gosh guys you have to keep up!" Louis said unethusiastically while setting his bowl down next to Zayn.

Zayn started whispering to Louis and A look of actually anything came over his face. "Shes an assasin?" Zayn asked raising an eyebrow and Liam looked horrified. Once again Niall wasn't here and I banged my ead on the table."Yeah but she told me not tell any of you and that's why Niall chargd out because I think he was hurt that she didn't tell him. They are family! And she'd never actually had family so-..."

"Stop right there, is that why she moved in with you,shes not your girlfriend?"

"Yes but I actually do like her though but she's going back to Canada!"

Everyone gasped but no one seemed to storm out.

Result!

Instead Louis just ate his soup all this info wasnt suprising to him really, Liam was the one I wad most worried about. Actually tell a lie.

Niall.

"I haven't speaken to Niall in hours, Zayn have you" I asked Him whilst running a hand through my hair. "No, Liam?"

"Nope Louis?"

"Duh of course! What is wrong with you people." He shrugged his shoupders in innocence. "What?" I realised I was smiling I had a plan.

Rayleigh's P.O.V

I just had to come here didn't I? Why don't I just go and give Craig his money, and leave. Iwant to go back to Canada. Everything I do with my Family, I screw it up.

I needed some air.

I charged down the stairs and got out the door, only to just bear harry screaming my Name. "Rayleigh?!" It was in my head. Now I want to be killed with a vase.

But make sure it isnt two kilograms, one will be fine. I've screwed up with the following people...

Niall my only family I had left.

Cameron and Alyssa my bestfriends.

Harry the person I like. Actually he screwed it up with me but meh. I don't care.

Louis my other friend.

The media, papparazzi.

Everything.

I might aswell give up, my whole mission. I dont even know who the killer is, I've got to put them in jail or like take care of them.

Wait.

I'm missing something...

I never told Craig or Nathaniel about my money. How I'm one of the richest 18 year olds in Canada. Unless.

No.

No.

He wouldn't.

They're working together.

Damn.

I was about to cross the road when I heard "Rayleigh!"

"Za-" I turned my head for the split second. I was in the middle of the road when something Red and clad got me hard. I collasped down as it came in on full impact as I rolled over the windscreen and over the panel. The face of the horrified driver was the last thing I saw as my hair fell over my vision and I hit the hard scratchy floor of the road. "Raylei-" I didn't hear the 'h' or the 'g' at the end of my name as Zayn's voice was drowning out in m-...

.

.

.

.

.

Sorry for the short chapter its just that I need like 2 votes and 2 comments at least then i'll update sorry guys!

remember to read my books on my reading list!