Hunted

"Harry!" I screamed.

Just then the window smashed dramatically into a million pieces on the floor. Little shards of glass lie there. It reminded me of the broken pieces lodged into my Fathers head when I killed him.

I was about to get up when I relised me and Louis were still ontop of eachother.

On

the

top

of

the

stairs.

"Ah. Riche-" He went to stand on his feet.

"H-" It was too late he had went to stand on his feet. With that I did a forward roll down the stairs, tumbling roughly.

How many stairs has Harry got in his house?

Damn.This is gonna leave a mark.

Thanks Harry.

Oh wait did I say Harry tumbled down aswell?

Good. He irritated me. Bitch.

Just Breathe Rayleigh.

Just Breathe.

Harry's P.O.V

"Riches?" I grasped my hair and pulled back my hand where I saw blood. I put my hand their again. No more.

My hairs gonna have to be washed countless of times.

I sighed.

"Riches? You've got some thing on the side of your head" She gave me some bewildered look. Oops. A huge gash ran across her forehead like a marathon. It wasn't as long but it was a little deep.

What?! It was her fault for jumping me like a wild animal.

She gently touched her head and As I thought ,her fingers were smothered in bright red blood. A look of anger and fury came over her, like it was all my fault.

"Riches!"

I looked at the gash again .That's gotta hurt. All of a sudden I was on the floor again.

"Bitch get off me!" I yelled trying to grabbed the nearest thing to me. A mirror. No use that wasn't gonna work.

"Who you calling a bitch!" she slapped me in the face.

Ow.

I grabbed the mirror with my one free and and -

"Riches?" She loosend her grip and something warm and soggy was on my T-shirt.

Oh come on.

Riches was crying in my shoulder.

G

R

E

A

T

"My name isn't Riches. Well it is, but that's my second name. It's Rayleigh. R & R" She whispered still crying a little into my shoulder. I noticed her gash was still weeping. Like she was.But like with Blood.

"Rayleigh?"

"Yeah?" gradually she looked up.

"You alright I need to get you something for that deep cut on your forhead.". Rayleigh smiled at me for the second time. Ever.

"I guess" She laughed cutely. I guess she was a little cute.

Shoosh Harry.

I managed to lift my neck up and shake her off. I helped her up and took her to my Red and Yellow Kitchen.

Something loosend.

Rayleigh Broke Louis' bracers. Louis loved them. They were his yellow pair.I'd look a little untidy and scruffy to an assasin in my Kitchen.

"Stay right here" I said shooing my hands in front of me.

"Okay" she replied quietly.

I sprinted up the stairs.I kinda stomped really hard to make the stairs pay for it just did to me.

Damn.

It did hurt. Luckily my hair was okay. It was tied back in its normall posistion falling.

I was about to walk into.my room when I stepped on some shards of glass.

"Ahhhhh! Damn you heated sand" Wow. That was suprisinley smart. Even for me.

I rolled around near the stairs making sure I idn't roll on any glass or fall down the stairs.

Again.

But something. Something came into my jagged view. Something Metallic. Silver itself. Something so miniature that I could encase it in my hand. I reached for it , hopefully no one would see me.

I sprinted back down the hall and round the banister. Nothing seemed to matter.Well I didn't care. No. Oh hell to the no!

"Riches I mean Rayleigh!" I shouted desperate for some kinda of answer from her. "We have to go now."

Slowly I let go of the object in my hands. I bit my lip.

Just Breathe ,Harry.

Just breathe.

-----So hii everyone I'm.  A. Leonie and I wrote this book as I though it was kinda dying and needed more Drama. I understand there maybe other stories like this but this is my own work.

Umm can you leave a comment or a vote please? Either I dont mind but I like reading comment especially constuctive feedback. Plus I wanted more Drama! I know Clichè. So what?!

If you dont like this book, could you please not be negative and pass feedback thanks.

Shout out Bff100 and Bellac0211 and Cheesequeen :)

Should I continue?

A. Leonie--------