Arrival

I jolted out the plane as fast as I could. I was safe! Well from snobby first class teens and obnoxious parents giving them everything they ever wanted.

Spoilt brats. Like I never got any of that. My parents just neglected me hardly giving me anything to eat. My father. Oh dont get me started on him. Just thinking makes me... Oh did I say that I killed him.

That's when the UO found me. I dashed through Canada's barred streets, getting pipped to the post at everywhere I went.They all had puzzled expressions when I ran to them asking where the next subway was or asking them if I could pitch A ride.

I needed to get out of there.

"Rayleigh Riches!" My mother screetched, a tear sheding from her eye.

Good.

Within months of me being gone it was all over the news and Reporter Sooley was always on the scene when the news supposedly got new 'leads' in my case. My 'mom' would go from here to there asking people, just like I did.

I was gone.

I went haflway across Canada. I had my money and I had my passport. I was getting out of that hell hole. At least I'd survive way better on my own. Unless If I wasn't on my own. I hardly had any friends, they always dismissed they away.

"Either she is way too ugly for you Ray Ray." My mother sneered.

"Definately Darling, Ray Ray what are you thinking being friends with a Mahoney? Like really" He would chime.

Slap right across my head. I didn't have any brusing, I just tried to cover it up with foundtion. Nope still didnt work.

The last thing I could take was my Dad and Mom sniggering at me.

"Ray Ray you don't deserve to live if your gonna look like that"

That

was

the

last

straw.

I picked up the heaviest, most valuable thing we had in the house. A pretty slender vase painted blue by hand. It was covered with french swirls and flowers.

Did I say I had thing for the French?

Well that was what influcened it. I admired that vase greatly. It was gorgeous! Until I broke it. On my Father's head. I wanted him to feel such pain he had given me. Yeah It was a bit clichè. I hate clichè, but that was what I did.

I left my Mom to suffer and I just sniggered. What!? He deserved it. With an instant she bolted for the phone. I laughed again. I couldn't help it.

"He-Help my dau-daughters a m- mur" she stammered as the phone rang endlessley. I strutted over to the cloak room and picked up my brown canvass jacket and slowly shut the door behind me. I overheard her gasping for breath. She was trying to jumble every single last detail.

"A mur-mur- mur" she stammered again and again trying to regain her breath. I knew she couldnt finish her sentance. I wasn't exatly bothered if I went to prison or even died in this matter. Canada was against murder and I think I was pretty startled about the whole thing.

I finally did it. Damn. That was some sickly thought that day. I killed him.

I didn't even feel sorry for him. He was a damn Bitch and that was a fact.

Just Breathe Rayleigh.

She still couldn't finish the sentance she had started. I was suprised. Little Ray Ray was gonna go running back to her parents. Oh hell to the no. I pushed a tiny creak in the cabin like door an listened in.

"Her name is Rayleigh." She began breathing so heavily that I was't suprised her lungs hadn't exploded. A bit gory but that is what I thought being a 16 year old. 

My mom flipped her head in absolute distress and saw me looking through the small crack in the door.

"Keep away from......" I didnt hear the rest of that sentance. I glanced down at my father. There he lie, lifeless on the floor. Sticky red blood tugged at his hair and glinted in the chandelier light. His face grew grey and his once red- brown eyes seem to water dully. A plain expression seem to beckon upon his face as like the many times before.

He was Dead. It was a huge relief. Him and Her finally gone. Oh. My Mom. I totally forgot about how she was calling the police blah blah blah. Her whining voice was like poison to my ears. I had a headache already and I had only been in the room for like 12 minutes.

She shrieked again but even louder I had to put my hands over my ears. " "Rayleigh Kaiedence Riches after all we've done for you?!"

Oh really?

"Excuse me?"

"Don't say that to your Mother!"

"Excuse me?! I didn't recall that correctly. Your my mother?Oh I forgot. I have no parents, they are dead to me. At least they didn't scold me until I was deaf in my ears!" I insulted her giving her a look and with that I went to place my hand on the light switch.

"Bu-But I'm your Mother?" she gave me a look of despair.

I know. You feel sorry for her don't you. Ha.

"At least mine didn't hurt me: Hmm... Let me think. Oh yeah. On my birthday because I wasn't Dancing as much because my legs hurt you decide to try and tie my hair to the blender and make me promise to never disobey you again" she looked absolutely petrified. No literally. She turned to stone at my home truths.

Okay maybe I did exaggerate a bit. Like my legs didn't even hurt but yeah.

Another tear fell onto her cheek. I was suprised on what she did next. Carelessly she let her knees drop onto the carpeted floor and she begged. Like full on.

"Ray Ray!"

"Don't Ray Ray me" I said letting out a smile. With that I left.