Confrontation

Harry' P.O.V

Did she really just say that to me? I'm imagining things. I mean, come on I'm a singer not an Assasin. I like Rayleigh but I am not about to risk my life.

But if I don't ,She might lose hers.

"Lys! Cam! " Rayleigh screamed down the stairs at the singing racket downstairs. Damn. She was LOUD.

But Niall?

N

I

A

L

L

?

He wouldn't do this. "SO..." She gushed breaking the Ice. It was never awkward between us. Ever. Except when she tried to kill me and all but its in her nature. Once it is engraved in you a beast unleashes.

Wow. That was deep.

"Why are you in witness protection?" she asked rambling through her closet.

"I saw a murder of a Lady"

Flashback

All I can see is red. I was only in the Library when I heard a lady scream. I rush out to see more red. No. No. Not me. " Zayn! Where are you? LOUIS?" I hear laughing And a cold draft through my hair.

I blackout.

"H?" snapped Rayleigh shaking my shoulders.

"I'm sorry do you know who it was?"

I shook my head.

"A lady with brown eyes and a 60s' hairstyle and dress. And a name tag that said Linda."

Rayleigh tensed up at the mention of the name Linda.

A small tear streamed down her eyes. "L-Li-Linda?" she gasped in disbelief.

I nodded.

"We move. NOW" she inforced  as she walked pass.

"What was that for?!"

"Meh. Got bored" her face splitting into a faint smile.

*****

Liams P.O.V

"MIDNIGHT FREAKIN' MEMORIES OH oh..." I stopped. Harry wasn't there. Hmm... I wonder what that stupid letter meant and why she reacted how she did and most of all...

WHY WAS THAT BLONDE HAIR GIRL HERE?!

Calm yourself down.

The cluedo had been knocked over as the noise started to die down. We all kept a straight face until Louis Burst out laughing at the brown hair girl... Cameron I think her name is. Her face was unbearable.

"Oh God HA HA!" Louis said rolling around like A zebra. "Ive got a stich now stop it" a few minutes later Zayn joined in.

But most of all I felt bad for Louis. He witnessed such a terrible act of violence, murder. And plus Rayleigh's middle name is KAIDENCE!?

Damn.

Did not know that. The love birds up their need to behave. Come and socialize! Cameron gave Alyssa a look and also burst out laughing.

"Stop it Cam."

"What am I doing Lyss?"

"I don't know!"

"Well sorry Lyss I can't help it!" Cameron Giggled uncontrollably. She couldnt help it.

I think.

Niall wasnt moving. Not even blinking.

"Niaaaalll" I pestered poking him in the arm. No answer. "Niallllllll youuuu boooookkkkkkkwormmmmmmm," I pressed poking him even harder.

"Yes?" He muttered. I could barely hear him.

"Niallllll"

"Yes Liam?" He said groggily. He didn't seem as excited as the rest of us and he wasnt even moving, let alone blink.

What happended to him?

Like he never used to ditch us, for a Library. Thats some drastic personality change. He looked ragged almost annoyed.

"Why did you ditch us today?" I had to ask him that. It was bursting inside of me ,This was my chance to actually get the truth out of him.

We all had a role.

Zayn: Badass

Harry: Womanizer

Louis: The wise and energetic

Niall: Weirdo

Myself: Take carer

But Niall didnt seem himself. Not the same Niall Horan who all our crazed fans love and admire. His eyes were not sparkling like he normally did, That would be the excitment. It would be almost an imposter posing as our friend.

Wow That would be a scoop or the press. Ha!