Blackmail

Zayn's P.O.V

As we walked into the centre I knew I was gonna hate it. There was people doing gymnastics everywhere and I can hardly do a forward roll.

"Come of Rayleigh, the vault is free!"

"Fine!" I heard her groan and stand up. "What's so important about this vault thing?" I say.

"Nah nothing much just an old friend always got excited about gymnastics. And like I was five when she moved away so i've always gotten to do the vault. Her mum let her live with us for like 5 years, and we looked a little alike but she was my best friend y'know". I saw Alyssa give Rayleigh a look of pitty.

"What was her name?" Liam finally speaks up. "Like if you remember"

Rayleigh pondered for a momment. "Cassie or Camilla?" She smiled obviously proud about what she just said. "Yeah definately Cassie or Camilla" The racket got louder as people tried their best to get on the hoop. You know the one that dangles fom the ciling and never stops spinning.

"Hurry up R, I want to get something to eat at Nandos so yeah"

"Oh shoosh, any takeaway will open its doors to Louis freaking Tomlinson!" She explained.

"Yeah and?" I could tell he wasn't happy when Rayleigh just laughed in his face.

The girl took a long run up, put her foot of the spring board do a flip, putting her small hands down to give her more of a push and flipped in the air. It was amazing.

I took a glance down at my Quartz watch and my eyes widended. "Uhm Its nearly lunch and Havent eaten anything" I said scratching the back of my neck.

"Fine" Alyssa sighed, tying her hoodie around her waist and leaing out. Everyone's faces seem to drop. A guy in jeans and a red t-shirt sat in the corner crying and eating some french fries. It was just agony looking at him, eating it in my face making myself jelous. And I'm not a  jelous person.

I think.

-----

"Im driving!" Rayleigh shouted running out the centre. "Wait, how can you drive when I have the keys?" Harry retorted reaching into his pocket to prove his point but his face went pale as she started to smirk. "Thanks H!" And she opended the car door into the drivers seat with Alyssa in the passenger.

---------

Rayleigh's P.O.V.

"Cameron, I bought food!" I scream throught the house. I dropped everyone home and it was just me Harry. Alyssa had decided to go and go clothes shopping so I'd thought we would have a night in. My kitchen door was closed and muffled whisperes where making their way in the air.I exchanged worried looks with Harry as I leant my back on the door.

"Her inheritance, now or I'll tell." It was a quite familliar voice.

"I can just ... Not my... mon...-" I looked through the little crack in the door and my heart stopped.

Damn.

What was he doing in our house! Harry looked confused as he ran a hand through his hair. He had been racking his brain at how I got his keys and I couldn't help giggling mentally. My hearing became clearer."Get out of her house, before I make you! You don't deserve to be here, or even to take her inheritance, 20m dollars! Craig you gotta be kidding me!" Cameron seethed. Her arm folded even tighter on her chest, giving him a look that could kill.

"I'll be back and you better have it." He smirked and reached for the door knob on the side. I started to panic, they would catch me eavesdropping, and even if I do get away Harry will be standing there.

Snap.

"Harry quickly In there!" I hiss taking his arm and pulling into the wooden closet on the parallel side. The door knob stopped as he pulled back. "Bye Cameron Riches" He winked at her and her face went red with anger. What the hell he doing in my house anyway. There was no light in the closet. I could hardly see and I will scream if there is even one spider. "R?" Harry asked even though I couldn't see him.I wasn't scared of the dark, I loved it.

"Yeah, here are your keys" I stepped forward but in an instant I tripped over a paint pot. I was seriously starting to hate this house. I was going to fall flat in my face and land on something quite sharp.

I was about to fall flat on my face when I landed on something. I wasn't cold as the floor but trust me it might of been. "H?!"

"Yeah" he said breathlessly when I realised I landed on him. I didn't need any light to realise he was literally gasping for air.

"Oh my gosh Harry!I am so sorry!" I say quickly scrambling to my feet and extending my hand to help him up. "Its fine Ray"

"Oh I'm really sorry, I tripped over the paintpot and... I must of fell on you, sorry" I looked at my feet hoping he would yell or anything. Actually he is real hyper, no offense or anything. "Its fine, stop apologizing" He said enveloping me in a hug and kissing me softly. "Now Cameron has explaining to do" He smiled and I smiled back.

"Ahem!" Cameons eyes grew wide and her face went pale. "Hey Ray, how you doing what did you here" she croaked staring straight at me. "Enough. Why the hell was he calling you Cameron Riches for? He must of got our surnames mixed up" Her tensed figure loosens and I hear her give out a sigh of relief. "Yeah, he just wanted some money"

"20 million dollars?"

"Yeah" Cameron amitted fidgeting with her fingers. "And he wants it by next week and I refused so he threatend to tell the others we're assasins,"

I sighed. "How did he find out where we lived?"

"When you spilt the coffee, he looked at your drivings license." That son of a-...' I was cut from my stupid thoughys. "Don't worry R, He won't" Harry assured rubbing my shoulder but in my mind I knew he was wrong.

Craig did not understand.

I glanced over at the table to see a piece of paper with a glittery tree. "What's this?" I said with a hint of concern in my voice."Well I thought if I listed everyone who was close to Mom I mean Linda then maybe we can get a close lead."

"Well you've missed someone, My best friend when I was five, Cassie or Camilla just put Cassie down,"I saw.Cameron tense up writing the name Cassie down on the paper.

"Sure" she choked and I smiled.

I went into the games room and sat at the computer. I went onto online instagram looking at the photo of myself. I adored it. Us. 1m+ likes and comments but some bodys name caught my eye. Their comment.

Its nice to see your recovering well Rayleigh, She was my best friend. I'm in town if you want to talk.

The Commenter was.

NathanSwitzer.

Nathan!

My phone started ringing with an Unknown ID.

Here goes nothing...

Hi everyoe I have 233 reads on my book and I am so happy. 52 votes! Just adding to the numbers I am so so appreciative. Please vote, fan and comment please as I will not continue until I get 2 votes or 2 comments? Please Please I really like writing this book and I just want people to enjoy so could you please let me know as well thanks!

A. Leonie