P.S.

Zayn's P.O.V (after)

My fingers were hurting as I pressed the buttons on the controller. All my of the opponents had their game faces on. Harry and Rayleigh came back into the room to finish. I couldnt take my eyes off the game.

I was despearately trying to win but something wasnt right about that ring I Found on the doorstep.

"Goodnight everyone, nice to meet you" It was Rayleigh.

There was something about her that made me shiver. How come Harry has never mentioned her? Ever.

The only girl left the room and made her way up the stairs.

She sounded American.

I looked at my game to find I had been daydreaming.

"I'm gonna beat you!" boasted Louis poking his toungue at me.

I wasn't gonna take that. So i pulled out my super combo move which made my fingers hurt even more.

I was about to finish When Niall decides to Win.

Damn.

"Booyah!" He jumped up and stood on the coffee table as if he owned the place.

"I win!" Niall did another one of his dances and fell off the table. I burst out laughing.

"Shu-" I heard something.

"Only because you can't take i-"

"SHUT U-"

Another Thud made its way to all our eyes. Louis, Liam, Harry and Niall gave eachother worried looks.

Quickly me ,and Harry rushed to see what the noise was about.

"Rayleigh! Harry cried reaching down to his girlfriend. "Ray!"

"Whats happening? Did you want to bow down to m-..." Niall trailed off.

"What happened!" Harry snapped shooshing Niall.

"I think she blacked out"

"Rayleigh! Rayleigh! Can you hear me?!" Harry said brushing back her hair.

"Yeah Liam you took first aid didn't you?"

"When I was in year five" He blurted.

"Don't worry Ray" Harry whispered brushing her hair again.

Harrys' P.O.V

I tried to breathe clearly but I was overcome by panic.

"You need rest Ray" I whispered in her ear and lifted her up. She weiged tonnes, even heavier than Niall!

And this stays between me and you.

He weighs more than me, Louis Liam and Zayn put together.

"Guys stay down here, she needs her rest."

Liam nodded in comfirmation.

I climbed the stairs struggling to keep my arms up. Finally I made it to her room and layed her on her bed.

"Goodnight" I smiled even though she couldnt see it. As I made my way out the room I admired the many wepons she had. It summed up her.

Sweet but Deadly.

Wow. I guess she isnt as badass I first thought even though she tried to kill me but also saved me.

Meh.

I made my way downstairs and into the kitchen. It was nice. Painted red and had those really cool swirly mirrors which were useless really. Except if you wanted to check out and awesome pair of shoes. Then they were ideal.

"Is she alright?" Liam asked giving me. hug.

I cant believe it but I kinda c-.

Nevermind.

But why would she faint? And so quickly? I can understand the noise trust me.

Unless. That Gash?

Just breathe H.

J

U

S

T

B

R

E

A

T

H

E.

---Hope you like so Im asking for idk 2 votes and 2 comments? It would mean alot if you did so please?

and remembr to check out my two fav books

The Assasin Princess by Cheesequeen x

Forever and always by Bff100 x

Love those books! xx

Your Author,

A. Leonie-------