Dying discoveries

Rayleighs P.O.V

I heard a crash In the kitchen? Was it Harry? No. No. No. He would of called me.

Alyssa's eyes opended in fear.

Don't give me that look. We can be scared you know?

I bolted straight up and placed my feet on the floor.

"I thought this place was voice recognition" Hissed Alyssa

"It is, Harry couldnt of let them in could He?"

"I knew he was a son of a bitch" She flinched. A gasp came fom down stairs. They were in the house and sounded like they werent staying there.

"I go first then when I signal you take them down" Alyssa nodded in her  approval.

I scrambled down the steps and found myself cold.

"Wow why is the door open?" I started to shiver. I wish I stayed in my blanket.

"Harry!" Alyssa called. I quickly tagged her in the back. I squinted at her.

As we bounded for the hallway I saw somebody in the draw. I squinted again. Light brown hair,  eyes and a plaid tshirt.

Slowly I edged over inch by inch trying to get a better look at who it was.

So according...

Niall: He had blonde hair and blue eyes.

RULED OUT

Liam: Possible suspect

Zayn: He has Jet black hair and Brown eyes.

POSSIBLE SUSPECT

Harry: A mop of hair. Nuh- uh.

RULED OUT

Louis: He did match the description.

Where was he?

Another gasp came from that same figure.

My eyes widened at what they were reading. A yellow note and purple ink.

My Note.

Linda's note.

My view was now no longer than a memory. It was Liam.

Oh come on.

He reached for his phone onthe kitchen counter.I can't risk him saying anything to anyone.

"Give me back my phone, Rayleigh" He said through gritted teeth.

"Not until you tell us what you read"

"Just some will from this Linda Riches, signed to you" Liam explained extendng his arm out to pass me the letter.

A will?

B-but that means

she is..is

D

E

A

D.

--So Hi can you please comment and vote please so I know im not writing for nothing as this book keeps me busy and happy so please?

And any ideas for the next update?!

A. Leonie----------