Why Hello

Niall gave me a cheeky smirk and I retuned it.

"I'm so glad your home, Ray!" Harry squeezed me tighter. "Even enough to squeeze me until I can't breathe" I laughed slightly losing my breath.."Oops Sorry" He let go and turned. "Where did you go? And why the hell is Cameron blushing at Zayn!" I almost forgot.

I sighed.

"Well Harry, you will hate me after this..." I looked down at my feet and bit my lip. A confused expression came on his face as he exchanged glances with Niall and Zayn once he had stopped gazing at Cam. I paused for the exactly the right time... "Aero Hot chocolate?" I smiled and everyone burst out laughing.

I missed this, I missed my family although its right in front of me. I have this.

I have Cameron, Alyssa, Niall and Harry. What more could I have?

Okay maybe, I 'Id miss one thing ,my ring blade.

Harry lightly chuckled and swiftly took the packets out my hand and the kettle started to boil. But something bugged me.

Like.

Irritated me.

"Uhm I'll be right back..." I trailed off and went into the front room. "I'll call you when its done." I left and pulled out my Ipad.

I let out a sigh of relief. It was literally untouched.

Halleluiah.

I clicked on safari and typed inthe words 'channel 4 news' and clicked search. Millions of results burst up on my screen.

"Thanks you" I muttered. I clicked on the second result and tooka deep breath in. "RAYLEIGH RICHES GET YOUR ASS IN HERE YOUR HOT CHOCOLATES GETTING COLD AND I THINK NIALL MIGHT DRINK IT!" Louis shrieked. Wait Louis was here?

"BRING IT IN HERE BEFORE I MAKE YOU!" I heard him sigh and the clatter of cups. I glanced down to see the letters N.H. I read on.

Killer in England, police are looking for the suspect as they roam the streets on London. Look at as they are doing all they can. Lock everything.

Nobody knows the reason why they murdered widow Canadian Linda Riches, but All we know is to stay safe and alll our sympathy goes to her family and especially her children. Regards, Emma Sooley.

Only she could pull off something as oddly written as that. My mother had a friend called Emma once. Yeah I think she died.

Just in time, Harry walked in with my favourite mug and a hot chocolate. I thanked him and he sat down next to me.

"What cha doin'" He said in a stupid canadian accent.

"I don't speak like that, you singing idiot!" I laughed with a flip of my hair.

"Yes you do!" He replied playfully. I rested my head on hid shoulder as he put my hot chocolate on the coffee table. Coffee had been a thing today.

Harry tensed up but loosended putting his arm around me. I lifted up my hands and showed him the Ipad. "Oh look isn't that Nialls aunt?!" He asked.

"Linda! Yes I'm just trying to find out who killed her!"

"Isn't that like the polices job, R?"

"When do you call me R?" I said slumping down into his shoulder even more.  My arms ached from climbing that tree. That one girl nearly deafened me and I was literally so annoyed at that guy today. I glanced over at Harry.

"When can I not call my """Girlfriewend"""" her nickname, R and R. But its R" he responded putting emphasis on Girlfriend.

I gave him a quick smile and Laid my head back down and my eyes grew heavy.