Travis Gardens

"Rayleigh I have all my stuff!" I exclaimed as I opened the door to my living room. I never actually realised how much of a target I was. Especially Riches.

Like to an Assasin I'm kinda well easily won over. Throw some technical language at me and I'd follow.

I let out another exasperated sigh.

"Okay lets move." Rayleigh flipped her hair and did a twirl in her black dress. The blue strands of her hair seemed ragged and disorientated from her jump.

""And you know thanks for like saving my life.I thought you were some crazy lady who tried killing me"

Did I really jstsay that. Well yeah I said thanks and all but did I really just say she was a crazy Lady.

What?! I was telling the truth.

"We can't go yet" Rayleigh smiled and gave me a wink. She knew something...

"Why?"

"We got to wait for your precious friend Niall and all the others. I've got to protect them too" she beamed even bigger as if it had been sewn to he face.

-------------------------------------

Rayleigh's P.O.V

"Knock Knock!" A strange unearthly voice appeared at the front door of Harry's house. Maybe it was the ambusher?

Okay, Breate Ray. Breathe Rayleigh.

But there was something I didn't like. I winced at the next thing it said. "Yo, Harry open up!".

N

I

A

L

L

.

Harry jolted to the door and collasped on Niall. His blonde hair was just like on TV.

Unearthly. He looked like an alien.

At least someone's eyes were blue. His face was a white peak as her some me. Niall was transfixed. I put my head down, hiding my smile.

Seriously.

"Hello" Niall prowled instatly looking at my eyes. I looked into his sea of eyes and looked away.

I hate blue eyes. I prefered Harry's, a nice green, like my own. They didn't scare me.

"Well Niall, you caught me and Harry's just in time. We're moving in together"

I knew that wasn't quite how it was but the look on his face was absolutely priceless.

"H?!" Niall gave a deep breath in and and a deep breath out. I started to laugh like last year.

When I killed my family.

Yes.

His face. Before I knew it I was dropping my ipad into my ase and leaving for the front door.

I never realised how...

Fun.

This was gonna be.

Oh Rayleigh Now you've scared both boys. I recited.

Oh wow.

Fancy.

I looked down.

I was halfway down the road. Seriously.

I didn't have any assasination blades. No numbchucks. No knives. Not even my signature Ring Blade. Yousee I wouldn't come near me when I have my ring blade. I used to squeal hn ever I got to use it. It was so sharp to the touch it would cut you in a micro-second. I painted stained glass window in all different colours to personalise.

It was bout my height, silver and deadly only I could use it. Yes.  I could wrap my whole hand around it without being cut. Everyone used to think I was nlessed or something as the pincer spikes on the inside meant you could really sit on it.

Except me.

I never let go.

A particular house came into my vie when I realise something I have no keys. A grey wooden sign said the word 'Travis Gardens' I guess this was my house. A whole plate of Pain ou chocolat was wrapped in cling film with a red tag.

"From the UO"

Thanks Chairman.

Ive actually 'took care of' someone from stealing my stash of these in my office, Although people did get a little suspicious when Alfie didn't turn up at base the next day.

Anywho. I'm a gold belt well Black belt in every single practise of Martial arts. Taekwando especially.

I was a lethal Badass 17 year old girl called Rayleigh Riches. What's the hold up. I was impowered.

I had to improvise.

-Hi me again just could you leave one vote or one commnt if you like thi book thanls it would mean quite alot to me

A. Leonie ----

"Open!" I commanded at my door. And as I expected it opened good. I strutted into the first room I laid my eyes on. The games room. I started to strut again but my heart stopped in its tracks. I see three bullets standing up. Perfectly balanced like a bird in flight. But as my blue hair tickled my chin I knew something was wrong. Next to it was a scrunched up yellow piece of paper with purple glittery ink. In handwriting I know and despise.

Something I know only to well.

It was Linda.

My mother.