Strike 31: The Fall

Strike 31: The Fall

(Text Key)
(Action in action)
*Action Noise*
Name: Speech
Name: "Thinking" / "Quotes"
/ Narration /
[Flashback]
- Country: State  -
- Location -
—— = Scene Change
(A/N: Art Not Mine as with pictures. )

———————————————————–

- Beacon -
- Beacon Bullhead Docks -

/ There waiting near the Bullhead docks, we see The Three Great Faction Leaders of Harmony, and some Hero Ranked Harmonian warriors.
The Warden, The Kensei, and the Raider.
Not much is known about these three, except that they were leaders of their own faction during the Blackstone battles.
At first, they were enemies to each other, willing to kill each other for reasons unknown, that was until the Seige of Apollyon's Castle.
In the end, the three Factions joined together to kill Apollyon, and end the millennium-long war for good, keeping the peace, for as long as they can. /

Raider: Grrr...What is keeping them?!
They should've been here by now, we have no time!

Warden: Calm yourself, Raider, they will be here, all we need is patience.

Kensei: For the sake of everything Warden, are you sure that you are worrying too much?

Warden: No, I know something will happen sooner or later, I'm sure of it, after all, It's better to have them here than later.

Kensei: But will it be enough? The only troops available were all the way in Harmony and Menagerie, and even with the bullheads, it could take them at least another day or two to even get here.

Warden: Yes...it's not much but we need the reinforcements now. A good portion of our troops are already here in Vale, why not have a bit more?

Raider: But what of the remaining warriors in Harmony fighting the Grimm?

Warden: Please rest assured that those fighting the Grimm are still there. We just need forces available in the parts of Remnant that they're in.

Kensei: But it still isn't much...

Warden: That may be so...but it's better than nothing.

———————————————————–

- Bullhead -
- ???: Sanus -

/ In a bullhead flying across the continent of Sanus we have the Faction Leader Generals waiting to reach Vale in time per order of the Faction Leaders. /

G. Warlord: Pilot! How much farther will it take to reach Vale?
/ Said The Warlord poking his head in the cockpit of the Ship. /

Pilot: Sorry Sir! But it will take at least a few more hours to reach Vale!

G. Warlord: Damn it! Speed up the flight, will you!

Pilot: We can't sir! We are already going at the permitted safety speed! Any more and we would be targeted for Nevermore attacks!

G. Warlord: Is there any defenses on this ship?!

Pilot: Yes, but it won't be-

G. Warlord: Who cares! Order all pilots to forget safety! They can just use the defenses given!

Pilot: But-

G. Warlord: Now!!
/ Said Stigandr, grabbing the pilot by the shirt and pointing his Gladius to the pilot's face. /

Pilot: Ok! Ok!
/ The pilot grabbed the radio terrified, with his voice being a little shaky. /
A-attention all units! B-b-by order of the Faction Generals, Please for the love of Oum, speed up! Speed up!