Prologue

WARNING/COPYRIGHT:

Do NOT steal any of my characters, ideas, story, storyline. I spent time coming up with this and I would appreciate it if no one took it. If you did, I am within my rights to fine you!

There will be cursing! 

Also, I wrote this when I was 14 years old.

***

Emma has had a different type of life.

As the daughter of the Alpha of the most powerful pack in North America under the Royal Pack, she should have grown up treated like a princess. That didn't happen as once can assume.

Her mother had met her mates, the Alpha Twins of the Blood Moon pack, at a party completely drunk. She slept with them and the next day, she woke up alone in bed with a note, rejecting her. Being only 16 years old, Emma's mother called Ava has reason to react how she did.

Her only friend mated with the Beta of her now ex-mates, Ava felt alone and like any hormonal teenager decides to do, she ran. Ava had nothing to lose and everything to gain with this. Her parents never payed attention to her and weren't interested in their only daughter's life. If Ava had known she was pregnant at the time, maybe she would have chosen differently, but she didn't. So, just like that, Emma and her two brothers still in their mother's stomach became rogues.

Meeting another mated couple, Josh and Chris was pure luck. They had been kicked out of their pack for being gay. Together, the group survived through Ava's pregnancy. She was gifted with three balls of joy: Ethan, Jackson and Emma. Josh, Chris and Ava decided to create something to help other rogues.

With the disguise of being a human mafia, the Smith Organization was born. They helped smuggle rogues everywhere. By Emma and her brother's 16th birthday, the group was international and also internationally hated by the Alpha Kings. After all, they protected the witches and wizards that these powerful wolves wanted. 

A case of bad luck hit them again in the form of werewolf Hunters. Ava had been dying for a while. She had accepted it and her wolf was the next thing to dead. The only thing keeping her alive was the fact that when her mates' rejected her, it was through a not which makes it unofficial. Ava held on to life for her own pups.

The Hunters attacked them when they were only the four of them. If Ava still had her wolf, they would have been able to escape, but she didn't. Ava was slowing down her pups and reducing their chances of surviving. So, she made the sacrifice any mother would make for her children, she stopped running and slowed down the Hunters.

Instead of dying, Ava was knocked out and kidnapped. Emma and her brothers followed their mother's instructions and went to find their fathers' pack. Unfortunately, they were nearly captured by that pack. Meeting their grand-parents helped them gain access to the Alphas.

Except for Emma's bad habit of mouthing off at the wrong moment, everything could have gone fine. But it didn't and the triplets found themselves being chased by two wolves around the pack house. Finding refuge with Ava's old friend and now Beta Female of the pack, they managed to fix their mistake.

Through careful negotiation, the pack worked with the Smith Organization worked together to get back Ava. She was taken back safe and spent time with her mates. Deceptions came to light and Ava nearly ran off again. Luckily, her mates, Asher and Ryder, were able to stop her. 

Ethan and Jackson even got their own happy ending. They were now mated to Auriel, the daughter of the Beta, and the future Alphas of the Blood Moon pack. Ava gave up the Smith Organization to be with her mates.

Emma took over at 18 years old, her life-long dream. But what happened next was a nightmare. Not even a week later due to a tip dropped by the Alpha King of North and South America, the Alpha King of Europe managed to kill Josh and Chris. 

From that moment, Emma was furious she-wolf with a grudge. She helped as many witches and wizards escape from the Alpha Kings. She killed the pack wolves who tried to stop her. Anyone who hated the Alpha Kings found a home in the Smith Organization. And the Smith Organization became rapidly the most hated rogue supernatural group ever. They combined the skills of everyone: humans, vampires, witches, werewolf and were the best at what they did.

Two years later, Emma is only 22 years old and takes on another mission. Despite her family not wanting this for her, Emma took this mission to get back at who she viewed as the killers of her family, Josh and Chris.

In another turn of bad luck, Emma met her mate and it simply happened to be one of the people who hate her the most, the Alpha King of North and South America.

It seems that Emma's luck had run out with the exception of the fact no one truly knew that she was the leader of the Smith Organization and that might be her saving grace.

But who knows?

With Emma's stubbornness and her occasional lack of self-preservation instinct, anything's possible.

***

Word Count: 878