Swiss Request - Sentence Starter

Sentence starter request, from anon: "I'm not going to stop poking you until you give me some attention." With Swiss haha

"I'm not gonna stop poking you until you give me some attention...." Rain sighed longingly, rapidly tapping on Swiss's mask.

"I'm busy, Rain. I told you already." The ghoul replied as he sifted through the many papers on his desk, stressed beyond belief. There was a big meeting with the rest of the clergy the next day, and he was unprepared as ever.

"You don't look that busy..."

"Just let me finish this and you can have all the attention you could possibly need." Swiss crossed his arms, looking up at Rain.

"Tempting but...." The water ghoul walked around Swiss's desk, leaning on it in front of him.

"Not enough. Come on. I thought you were the multi ghoul. Can't you do a few things at once?" Rain taunted, frustrating Swiss.

"Rain you know I want to-"

"Hey." The Cardinal burst through the door, stopping himself quickly. Rain stood tall. "Sorry, I hope I wasn't interrupting anything. Swiss, I just wanted to let you know you can take the day off. You're working too hard. Go have fun." Copia waved before exiting and closing the door behind himself. Rain turned back to the other ghoul, smirking.

"Did you have something to do with this?"

"No... just a perfect coincidence. I wanted to see how long I could tease for before you got angry." The fastest he'd ever seen Swiss move, he had Rain pinned up against the wall, holding his hands above his head and pressing his body back with his. Rain swallowed harshly.

"Really, cause I'm angry now." Swiss's voice was low and raspy. Rain's cheeks turned red under his mask.

"Perfect." Rain put on a soft smile, and Swiss released him, unable to pretend to be angry any longer. "You're cute when you're angry. Now come cuddle." He took Swiss's gloved hand gently, intertwining their fingers, and pulled him out of the office and down the hall.

"Don't you have any other ghouls to annoy?"

"I could be annoying anyone. But I like annoying you best." Rain grinned, and Swiss couldn't help but smirk. In all honestly, Swiss only really wanted Rain to annoy him. Even though it got in the way of his work, every day he was hoping Rain would come in and drag him away from his work. But Swiss always wanted to do a lot more than just cuddle.