Please.

The sequel to my book Persephone Minor, Persephone, Buried just went up! Six new chapters every Saturday until the bitter end. Happy new year to everyone, unless you don't read the book, in which case, just have an ..... ok new year. You want forlorn, morally questionable Aether? You want a lot of Swiss? You want him and Cirrus sitting in a tree? K-I-S-S-I-N-G?  You want a *Papa III type* doing the most? Be happy, sad, horny, whatever other feelings there are that I don't know about... and read the book.

How many times can you die? How many new beginnings, how many endings? How many opportunities do you get to start again? In the wake of Persephone's second death and second life, concerns of the Third Place grow nightly. After enlisting three dangerous murderers from the Other Side of Hell to join the castle's thinning army, the Cardinal takes charge of what over the horizon looks more and more like a budding war. Upstairs in Greece, T and Denis, still haunted by the ghost they spend every summer with, prepare for their own new beginning. Yet again, Andy swings rapidly between trying to play his roll in Persephone's story, and taking the main stage in his own. Some believe there is no newness left in the world, some believe there can be nothing new without great loss, some believe every day is something new entirely - there is only one thing everyone can agree on together. There is just no way to tell the truth anymore.