21: You Fangirl Over Another Idol

Depuis le début

Taeyong: Mino (Winner)
"Honestly, everyone is or should be whipped for Song Minho because of his variety skills, deep voice, attractive face, and his rap skills are superior," you gushed over the phone to your best friend. You were in your own word you didn't realize that Taeyong had entered the room. He felt a bit jealous because he too had a deep voice, attractive voice, and people said his rap skills were superior. However, he also knew that before dating him you were a Kpop stan and knew your fangirlings were harmless. He crossed his arms and leaned against the wall. He pouted a bit at you when you finally realized he was there. You were flustered and said goodbye to your friend and looked at him. "Hello babe-" "hey baby," he said as he walked over and gave you a peck. "Mmm I love you," you said. "Even if I'm not Song Minho with variety skills, deep voice, attractive face, and superior rap skills." "Oh my god," you mumbled and y'all both started to laugh.

** lit the first line was a direct quote from my phone call with my best friend today. Hahahaha. Stan talent. Stan NCT & Winner. That's all. **

(A/N: i know this is about Taeyong but I would die for Song Minho

(A/N: i know this is about Taeyong but I would die for Song Minho.)

(A/N: cause of death, red haired Tae

(A/N: cause of death, red haired Tae. This was his best look.)

Mark: Bobby (iKon)
You, Johnny, Doyoung, Taeyong, Jaehyun, and Mark were watching M Countdown and it was a rare moment when iKon had a comeback. You were one of the biggest ikonics so you were hella stoked to see them perform. Mark found it cute and giggled when you did their fan chant. You were so amazed by the charisma they had on stage. Especially Kim Jiwon aka Bobby. At the end of his rap, you deadass admitted, "he's the best idol rapper to be honest." Mark, Taeyong, and Johnny who were rappers all looked at you. Mark was most shocked and did his typical phrase, "okaaaaaay," making everyone laugh. You were flustered and quickly added, "of course after Mark Lee—" Mark laughed when Taeyong and Johnny scoffed and shook their heads. "Y'all are 3rd and 4th—" "it's fine, (Y/N)," Taeyong said joining Mark in laughing.