O7: They Like You But You Like Another Member

Taeyong:
Being the leader of NCT was hard sometimes. Especially when he had you and Haechan standing in front of him informing him that you were officially dating. They wanted to make sure the company could some way protect their relationship. His heart broke as he looked at you. Ever since you started coming around he started to develop feelings for you. You are fun, sweet, and beautiful. He had fallen hard but from the looks of it, you fell harder for someone else. Even though he personally was hurt, he nodded and made a mental note to tell the company so they could help mask their relationship.

Taeil:
Honestly, he was not surprised that you liked Yuta. He was charismatic and his smile could light up a room. He was a wonderful dude and you deserved someone like him. He did not know how to bring his feelings to the table and to tell you the truth. He had an idea but it was too late. He felt like a knife stabbed him in the heart when you told him when you were having a late night conversation with him. He wanted to be yours and for you to be his. When he saw you talk to Yuta and hold his hand he wanted his hand to be in yours instead.

Johnny:
He thought he made it obvious to you that he had feelings for you. He thought you would understand that he wanted you to be his. However, when he saw you snuggled up and giggling with Jungwoo he felt a bit of jealousy and pain in his heart. He couldn't really blame you though, Jungwoo was a cutie.

Yuta:
When you told him that he liked Johnny, he couldn't help but laugh. Out of all the members, you liked Johnny? Sure he was a cool dude and all but out of all the members, he personally felt like the member you SHOULD like is Nakamoto Yuta. Yes himself. He fell head over heals for you and hearing you say that you liked Johnny was a huge slap in the face.

Doyoung:
He was hurt when he saw Taeyong and you talking and flirting on the other side of the room. His heart broke as you giggled at something he said and pushed him softly. He liked you, he liked you a lot. While he had no courage to let you know, and he wished that he did because maybe he wouldn't have lost you to the leader of his group.

Jaehyun:
He bit his lip as he saw that you were joking around with Mark. He didn't know what you saw in him. He was a dork that he loved but he was typically shy around girls. Jaehyun took a deep breath as he glared at y'all from a distance. There was no secret that he liked you a lot. That was why his heart dropped as he realized that you did, for real, like Mark and vise versa. He decided to just leave it be and walked away so he didn't have to witness anymore of it.

Winwin:
Sicheng got quiet when you all were playing truth or dare out of pure boredom. The question was, "out of all of NCT127, who do you like the most?" He hoped you would say him, especially because you both had gotten close and he was starting to like you. However, your answer gave him serious whiplash and ripped apart his heart. "Umm, Taeil? Yeah Taeil."

Jungwoo:
This poor boy has had a huge crush on you since the time he met you. He tried his best to get closer and get to know you. He thought he was getting closer until he saw you and Jaehyun flirting up a storm. When he saw it his heart broke and he ended up walking away embarrassed and ashamed. Of course you would like his Hyung instead of him. He was everything anybody would want, and he was not.

Mark:
He had the biggest crush on you and was hanging out with you one day. He was about to confess his feelings when all of a sudden you asked him, "Mark, how can I get closer to Sicheng? He's so cute and I just really like him." He looked at you and felt his stomach drop. You along with pretty much everyone in the damn world liked Sicheng and that sucks. He decided not to tell you what he was planning on telling you instead, "be yourself, he would be crazy not to fall for you."

Haechan:
When he found out you like Doyoung, he got annoyed. He denied it to himself until you all were watching a movie and you went and sat next to him instead of him. He watched as Doyoung wrapped his arm around you and he felt anger and heartbreak over take his body. 'That bitch,' he thought as he looked at Doyoung. He thought all the members knew by now that he liked you. He sighed a bit before staring at the TV. He then felt Taeyong who sat by him rub his back. Tae just wanted Donghyuk to know that it was going to be okay.

••••••••••••••••••
Aw this one was a sad one. :'(
I'm sorry. Not as sad as some that I write lolol.

Did you like it? Did you hate it? Have a favorite?

(Tbh I liked Taeyong's and Yuta's.)

Upcoming Preferences:
Song Preference // Slipped Away by Avril Lavinge
First Kiss
Nicknames