O8: Song Preference // Slipped Away by Avril Lavinge

*** you might want tissues chilrin,   
                there may be feels. Also, some of   
                               these may be triggering. ***

• His POV •

Taeyong:

"I didn't get around to kiss you goodbye on the hand."

I ran to her house after getting permission from our manager to see if the news was true. I heard that
Y/N had taken her life and I didn't want to believe it. By the time I made it to her house I saw a gurney with a body bag being pulled out of the house with her mother crying into her fathers chest on the front lawn. My heart dropped as I realized it was true. In the bodybag was the love of my life. I felt tears spill down my face as I shouted her name over and over. It couldn't be her. It could not be true. I just saw her two days ago. I was about kiss her goodnight on the hand but my members pulled me back. I groaned as Y/N giggled, "goodnight, Tae, I love you." She have a little wave and walked away. Tears streamed down my cheeks more as I sobbed and fell onto my knees. I didn't understand why she had to leave like this.

Taeil:

"The day, you slipped away, was the day I found it wouldn't be the same."

There were many things that changed when my best friend, Y/N, died last fall. My favorite food didn't taste same, my favorite song didn't bring me joy, anything that I enjoyed brought me the opposite. I just felt numb. I am not the type of person to share my feelings that easy. With her though, it was easy. I felt like I could tell her anything, but when she slipped out of this life, I couldn't help but shut myself out even more. Her leaving was the worst thing that could have happened to me.

Johnny:

"Won't you wake up? I keep asking why."

Y/N had gotten into a pretty bad car accident over a week ago and has been in a medically induced coma. When I was able too I was by her side. I'd tell her about promotions, things members did, and stupid jokes. It felt weird being the only one laughing in a room but I felt like if I laughed, she would wake up. Today was different though. I was telling her what I had for breakfast before sighing. "Y/N, won't you wake up? I'm bored and I don't know why the hell this had to happen to you. I don't know why the hell you are here right now. It should be me. Baby, please wake up."

Yuta:

"I miss you, I miss you so bad."

I hated myself for letting my love, Y/N, go. We were both emotionally exhausted with different things in our lives. Due to the exhaustion, we both ended up fighting a lot more. I didn't want it to happen but one of our fights went out of hand and I kicked her out. I told her to go because I couldn't handle her dramatic ass anymore. She told me fine and packed up a bit of her stuff and walked out. It wasn't until I calmed down that I realized what happened. I lost the girl of my dreams. I tried to pretend that I was fine and was over it, but when I was alone with a bottle, that's was when I was honest. I missed the fuck out of her. I missed her so bad.

Doyoung:

"I wish that I could see you again, I know that I can't."

Word had gotten out that (Y/N) and I were dating and the whole damn world went berserk. Cameras were everywhere, mixed comments of hatred or support, and both of the CEO's of our companies blowing up our phones demanding answers. After a week of the insanity I got a text message from her saying, "Doyoungie, I really really like you but I cannot be with you. I cannot see you anymore. I am so sorry." When I read the text message I was at meal with some of the members and tried to hold back tears. Taeil looked at me concerned as I got quiet and when he asked me what was wrong, I just handed him my phone and let him read it. Taeyong and Yuta leaned over and read it as well. They all gave me sad glances. Yuta ran around the table and pulled a chair up to me. I broke down crying before he could say anything. // That day sucked, but not as much as the nights after that day. We hadn't been dating for that long but it still hurts. I just wanna hug her and see her but because of our company's I can't. It was moments like this where I did not want to be famous anymore.

Jaehyun:

"Now you're gone, there you go, somewhere your not going back."

I reread her note that laid on our shared bed that just said 'I'm sorry baby, I can't do this anymore. Don't try to find me, don't worry about me. It was fun while it lasted, but it's time for me to go. I'll always love you." I couldn't believe she was gone. It gave me whiplash. We were doing so well at least that is what I thought. I shed a few tears and sniffed before crumbling it up and throwing it away. She wasn't coming back, it was time to try to move on.

Winwin:

"And I can't take it, it wasn't fake."

When Y/N told me she was nothing special and since I was an idol, I would forget about her the moment I left her town/area and move on to the next person. I promised her that I was not like that and felt like we could vibe well with one another one but she didn't believe my words. I told her I would be back and texted her whenever I could. She was always on my mind. When I came back to where she lived I saw her with someone else and my heart dropped. "Y/N..." I whispered. She looked at me and told the guy she was with she would be right back. She pulled me away and looked at me, "why did you come back?" "Because I told you I would?" "Well I'm sorry, Sicheng, but it was just a wild dream. You're too perfect and it was nice when you were here but us together is a fairytale. You deserve someone more special than little ol me." She walked away from me and back to the guy breaking my heart even more. It didn't seam like a fairy tail to me...

Jungwoo:

"I hope you can hear me, I remember it clearly."

It was one of those nights where I missed her the most. Y/N was one of my best friends in school who passed away. I wasn't sure from what but I missed her. I told her everything, and vise versa. We had matching shirts and bracelets and to this day, I still have them and wear them. Tonight I sat next to my dorm window and took a deep breath. I looked up at the stars and sighed. "Y/N, Are you there?" I asked with a sigh. "If you are, I miss you. I still remember our last conversation." I teared up. "I remember everything... I just hope you hear me. I wish you were here so I knew if I could know whether or not."

Mark:

"I don't forget you, oh it's so sad."

I wish I could see her, even if it was for a quick second. They always say that it sucks the first few weeks or so but it will get better. However, it has been almost two months since I saw her and it hurt like shit man. She was my best friend and left me in the dust after a petty fight that we got into. I couldn't even tell you what it was about at this point. I just knew I wanted to forget Y/N but nothing I could do at this point helped. She was in every thought I had. She was my inspiration in everything I did. It was so sad that I couldn't forget her and that I fucked up what we had. There was no way in hell that I could get her back at this point.

Haechan:

"It happened you past by, now your gone."

I walked with Mark and Jeno toward the shopping center that we were planning on going to. According to them, "retail therapy" helped with post-break ups. Unfortunately, my beautiful girlfriend, well now ex, Y/N broke up due to my busy schedule with Dream & 127. She did it over text and blocked my number. It hurt so bad man. Anyway, I continued to walk with my friends when I heard a familiar laugh. It sounded like Y/N's laugh. I looked up and watched as her and her best friends walk in the opposite way. I gasped and went to run after her before I was pulled back by Jeno. "No." "It's her it's, (Y/N)," "no," Mark said, "it's not. We looked but it's not her." "Yes it is—" I looked back to see if she was there but I couldn't see anyone or her. I broke down crying and both of my friends pulled me into a hug.

••••••••••••
This took too fucking long to write. I rewrote so many of these and they still ended up sucking ass lol.

I hope you liked these, I'm sorry they were sad. Next few should be nice!

Have a fave or one that gave you the most emotions? Mine was Taeyong's most def.

Upcoming Preferences:
First Kiss
Nicknames
Matching Tattoos