14:You Being Cold

Mark:
You were walking around town with Mark & his members when a gust of wind. You shivered due to wearing only a short sleeve t-shirt rubbed your arms. You looked at your boyfriend and saw he was looking all toasty and warm in his hoodie. You were jealous. You wanted to be all toasty and warm in his hoodie. You decided to attempt to get him to give you his hoodie. "Mark, I'm cold," You told him while holding onto his arm. He chuckled and nodded, "yeah, it is a little chilly." Dammit Mark. Fortunetly, Yuta heard you say that to Mark and understood what it was that you desired. He hit his shoulder making him turn and look at his hyung. "Mark," Yuta said, he pulled at his jacket a bit, "y/n, is cold, Mark." "I know, she said tha— ohhh my jacket." "Yes," You and Yuta said at the same causing everyone around you all to laugh. Mark took off hoodie and handed it to you. You put it on thanking him and wrapped your arms around yourself.

Doyoung:
To his defense, he did tell you it was going to be cold more than 8 freaking times where y'all were going to be. He had checked the weather and knew it was gonna be miserable but nooOOOoooo you were positive it was gonna be fine and he was overdramatic. So that is why he wasn't that sympathetic when you told him you were cold. He would roll his eyes and nag you. "Jagi, I told you it would be cold like a million and fifty times that it was going to be cold and to prepare. Why don't you ever listen to me? Like I'm pretty smart I usually am right." He'd continue to rant while taking off a layer of his clothing to give you. While he ranted you kinda ignored him while nodding just because you were so cold and couldn't focus on anything else to be honest.

Taeil:
One of your friends was having a bonfire and had invited you and Moon. You both dressed accordingly to the weather since it would be cold but damn, you were NOT expecting it to be this miserable. Taeil was observing you and saw your teeth were chattering and decided to take initiative to warm you up. He stood up and walk to y'all's car to get a blanket. When he got back he wrapped the blanket around both of you and pulled you into his chest. "How'd you know?" He shrugged, "just did." You would nod and rest your head on his chest and enjoy the bonfire for the rest of the time y'all were there.

Jungwoo:
"I'm soooo cold," you complained as you jumped up and down. You were all bundled up and should've been warm but you just weren't. Jungwoo was on the same boat. You both had coats, scarves, and mittens but they were not working. They were just decorative to be honest. "Penguin huddle," he stated and jumped over and hugged you. You wrapped your arms around him and well and both just rocked with one another in hopes that movement and your penguin huddle would bring you warmth.

Jaehyun:
You shivered as the wind started to pick up. It was cold as fuck with a capital "F." Jaehyun looked at you shivering and chuckled. He pulled you closer and rubbed your arms. "You cold?" He whispered into your ears. You nodded and snuggled into his chest to steal some of his warmth. He smirked and suggested that y'all go home so you can get warm. You happily agreed to his suggestion and took his hand to lead him to his car.

Winwin:
Poor baby wouldn't really know what to do at first because he was cold too. You would tell him and he'd look at you confused and try to figure out how to warm you up. He'd probably say "oh" at first and than maybe rub your hands together and your arms. He didn't really think he was doing all that much and honestly he wasn't helping the situation that much but you thought it was so cute and it distracted you from being cold.

Johnny:
"Girl, we all cold, you ain't special," he'd sass you after you whispered to him informing him you were cold. You rolled your eyes at him and decided to try to warm yourself up and leave sass king in peace since his panties were in a wad. For some reason, the keys were locked in the car leaving you, Johnny, Yuta, Donghyuk, Mark, and Jaehyun to enjoy the lovely cold. None of you knew why they keys were locked in the car, nor who's fault it was but you were all annoyed. You rubbed your arms and bit the inside of your cheek. Mark looked at both of y'all confused. Usually you would laugh at Johnnys remarks but today you were all sulky. He didn't know what to do but he ended up laughing causing a slow but sure ripple of laughs to follow. Johnny ended up pulling you closer to try to make sure you and him were warm because end of the day, you were hella special to him.

Yuta:
You sighed and rubbed your hands together. You and your handsome boyfriend thought walking around catching Pokémon on a evening like this would be fun and active. However, it was a bit more chilly than you anticipated. Even though you knew Yuta wouldn't mind if you told him that you were cold, you couldn't help but get shy because it was your idea in the first place to come out to play. Fortunately, (sometimes unfortunately to be real but that's a story for another time), he is a woke bitch and noticed you were rubbing your hands together. He would smile and would take off his jacket and wrap it around you. "You cold, Lovely?" You shyly nodded causing him to chuckle. "Let's go get some ramen or coffee then!"

(A/N: highkey obsessed with pokemon go rn. it's bad oops.)

Haechan:
Kind of like Doyoung, he warned you that it was going to be cold however you thought he was being over dramatic and you chose to not wear a jacket while you were out and about. However, unlike Doyoung he'd be a sassy lil bitch. He would pull his jacket closer to him and would tease you by saying things like "Dang, I'm so warm and comfy. I'm glad I was prepared unlike SOME people," "This is such nice weather for jackets, too bad you can't relate," "Sometimes I'm smart, Y/N, you should take notes and take advice once in a blue moon."

Taeyong:
Call it an intuition but he could tell you were uncomfortable before you could say anything to him. Hell, sometimes he would figure it out before you even realized it. Once he noticed your discomfit he would pull you in for a back hug and rub your arms to try to warm you up. He knew that that simple movement would warm you up. You would always thank him and you both would continue with whatever conversation you were having. It was always lowkey and never a huge scene when it would happen which you took with so much gratitude.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I know, odd topic when it's middle of summer. Deadass on East Coast of America it is 94°. Lmfao just use your I M A G I N A T I O N tbh

Have a favorite? Tbh Mark. Lmfao

Upcoming Preferences
Skinship
Kinks (not doing some members tbh. Just a heads up. Mostly bc 5 of them are younger than me and idk I see some of them like babies.)
Them as Rihanna Songs

<< REMEMBER: to drink water && to slut drop for kpop >>