15: Skinship

Winwin:
To be honest, there wouldn't be that much skinship since he's not all that into it but he still would give you hugs and would hold your hands every once in awhile. However, do not get it twisted. Even though there is not a whole lot of touching does NOT mean that there is no love for you. He shows love for you in other ways.

Johnny:
Skinship would be noticeable but not over the top as some of the other members. He would always have an arm wrapped around you and would kiss your temple ever so often but really in public it would be very subtle. When it's behind closed doors or when you're alone, expect a whole lot more if you catch my drift.

Mark:
To be honest, y'all would be the couple that would be touching one another and not really notice. When it was noticed, y'all would either be blushing messes or would flirt. There was no in between. You both enjoyed snuggling, holding hands, his hand resting on your thigh, you resting your head on his shoulder, etc.

Doyoung:
You two would be a mix of Mark and Johnny to be honest. It was weird but in public or around your friends you would rub each others backs or his arm would be around you. However, more skinship would be behind closed doors. Not in a dirty way though, perverts! You both would just be wrapped up in one another while drifting off into sleep.

Taeil:
You both liked to be close to one another. You also love to hold hands, rest hands on thighs/rub them, cuddle, either of your arms draped around one another, you loved it all. Taeil is known to not express his feelings well but when he would participate in skinship in confirmed his love for you.

Taeyong:
He is very protective of you. He would have an arm around you, your hand in his, his hand on your thigh, etc. He wanted you to feel safe and he felt it was his job to do so. You didn't mind at all either. You would show affection for him as well. You would give him back hugs, massage his shoulders, kiss his cheeks, and mindlessly played with his hair. While you both were very touchy, it was not obnoxious and create awkward situations, which made his members and your friends very happy might I add.

Yuta:
If you two were not touching, people would think something was wrong. You both were attatched to the hip. You both give each other hugs all the time, always playing with each others hands, just always would touch each other. You just were so infatuated with each other and couldn't help it.  

Jungwoo:
Kisses, hugs, and hand holding were the foundation of your relationship. Both of your love language is physical touch which means nothing spoke louder and more deeper than appropriate touching. You both feel safe when the other is touching you.

Haechan:
You're skinship was goofy. Sure you'd do cute shit like hold hands or whatever but sometimes, Donghyuk would put his arm around you and put you in a playful headlock. Y'all would also squeeze each other's cheeks while proclaiming that the other was "so cute" in baby voices. You'd also playfully wrestle and fight sometimes. It was most definitely a treat to see y'all participating in skinship because it was always silly and good fun. 

Jaehyun:
Skinship with Jaehyun was simple and typical to what you'd expect in a relationship with a significant other to be. It was very casual but obvious enough that y'all were together. One of the major types of skinship would be holding hands on him back hugging you with his head on your shoulder on top of your head. The bit of PDA that y'all showed made y'alls friends and fans soon. It made y'all x108325 more ship-able and great.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Tbh idk what's with me but it's been so hard for me to write for these guys. I have inspiration for most part for all my other Preference books but this one I'm struggling. I'm sorry the last few have been kinda lame. I'll try to do better and give y'all better content since y'all are fantastic and I truly love you.

While I'm not a mega mega fan of these, I find the Skinship I'd enjoy the most with any of these dorks would be Haechan's bc with both my exes we'd play fight all the time bc that's what people do in healthy functionable relationship. Lmfao what about y'all?!

Upcoming Preferences
Kinks (as stated in my prior preference, I will only be not doing all the members. Hope y'all understand.)
Them As Rihanna Songs
How They Find Out You're pregnant

<< REMEMBER: to drink water && to slut drop for kpop >>