O2: What You Do On A Day Off

Taeyong:
You both would do take out if you weren't feeling like cooking and just binge movies. You both just wanted to chillax from y'all's busy schedules.

Taeil:
You both would go, if weather permitted, outdoors and go on adventures. You would go hiking, swimming, and enjoy one another's presence.

Johnny:
Like Taeil, you would both go outdoors or even to a museum or a supermarket. You both just wanted to go explore new places and take hella pictures while you were out and about.

Yuta:
You both would play soccer. You may not have been the best and if that were the case he would claim to go "easy" on you. If it were not the case you both be hella competitive. After that, you would probably relax indoors and binge videos and tv shows and just enjoy each other's company.

Doyoung:
Dog, y'all would take hella naps. Nap dates are best dates. You would enjoy snuggling with one another and would enjoy binging Netflix from the bed even though it was likely that you would both fall asleep not even three minutes into whatever you were watching.

Jaehyun:
Kinda like Yuta and Taeil, you would both be outside. Jaehyun would enjoy going swimming mostly with you and splashing around and just goofing around. If you couldn't swim, you would probably play some kind of sport. Whatever you do, you both would laugh and just enjoy one another and love every second.

Winwin:
More like Taeyong, you would both be more lowkey and watch movies or just hang around. If you were to go out you would probably go to a museum or walk around the Han River and just enjoy being with one another.

Jungwoo:
You both would probably do some spring cleaning and organize things. You both don't like clutter and would the spend time cleaning to catch up and joke around. Honestly, just being with each other was therapeutic and a good time.

Mark:
You would roast Mark all the time for free-styling all the time and would mimic him often resulting in rap battles. These rap-battles would never ever EVER fail to make y'all keel over laughing and crying because you both just made each other laugh so hard even if you were not trying. It was almost a requirement in your relationship to laugh. You were nicknamed "giggle couple" by the rest of NCT and it was very fitting.

Haechan:
You both would game. Whether it was multiplayer or you took turns on single player games, you just gamed while on days off. Sometimes when playing multiplayer, you would do bets that for silly. For example, "who ever loses has to buy the winner a stick of gum." No matter if you win or lost, you both just enjoyed being by each other's side and spending time together.

••••••••••••••••
Drinking game idea: every time I write a variation of "enjoy one another's presence." Take a shot of apple juice

Lol which one did y'all like the most? Me? (Thanks for asking) Doyoung. I'm a sleepy kid and swear by nap dates. Plus he a high key cutie. Lol

Upcoming Preferences:
• Random Songs
What y'all cook together
silly competitions