18: How The Find Out Your Pregnant

Authors Note: might be hella long. Sorry if that makes you upset. If long things scare you... Then...

Nevermind

Nevermind.. let's figure out how these dorks would react  to you getting preggs... K?

Taeyong:
Poor thing was so alarmed when he walked through the doors and heard you hyperventilating down the hall. He had no clue what was going on and ran straight to you trying to calm you down. He wanted to ask all the questions on his mind but didn't want to overwhelm you any more. Little did he know that his presence caused your anxiety levels to raise higher than they already were.

He rubbed the back of your head while holding you while softly reminding you over and over again that he was there. After some time you eventually calmed down. He held you as you came down from you attack. After calming down, you both talked about it. He felt some anxiety as well. He knew that a baby would change a lot of things but he also knew that one thing wouldn't change was the love that he has for you.

Jaehyun: He got a notification that you were face timing him

Jaehyun:
He got a notification that you were face timing him. He smiled brightly as he answered but soon his face froze and his heart began to race. Your screen was dark and you were crying. You were talking to one of your best friends about news you just found out. You found out that you were pregnant with Jaehyun's baby. While babies were a beautiful thing you kept saying you and him weren't ready for a baby and you felt like he would leave as soon as he found out. Your words broke him. In his mind, nobody was ready for a baby but he knew that y'all could manage. Would it be hard? Uh duh! He also knew that baby or no baby, there was no way in hell he would ever leave you. He just wished you knew. He hung up and kept the phone by him and waited for you to call.