O9: First Kiss

Taeyong: Dance Studio
You and Tae had a dance solo coming up at some award show. It was a sexy couple dance and you honestly were terrified. You knew Taeyang from around and about but not well. He honestly intimidated you. He was so sexy and talented. You had no idea why you were partnered up with him because you honestly felt the opposite. "Ok, lets go one more time." He said clapping behind you. You nodded and pointed the remote to the player to push play and tossed it. Taeyong stood behind you in his starting position and soon you both proceeded to dance. The dance went smooth but Taeyong stopped mid dance and grabbed remote. He paused the music before looking at you. You couldn't read his face but you gulped. "We should hold eye contact while doing the dance." He said while scratching his neck. "Eye contact?" "Yeah like looking each other in the eyes..." "I know what eye contact is.." he chuckled shyly and cleared his throat. You scoffed and grabbed the remote and looked him in the eyes. His stare captivated you and not meaning to you softly bit your lip. "Ok." You started it over. He smiled and got behind you "let's go." You then proceeded to do the dance, this time making eye contact the whole time. It made you feel... things... when the dance ended you both were breathing heavily and still staring at each other. He suddenly pressed his lip against yours. Your lips happily followed suit.

Taeil: Living room at the dorm You were watching a random movie with Taeil, Sicheng, Yuta, Taeyang, and Donghyuk

You were watching a random movie with Taeil, Sicheng, Yuta, Taeyang, and Donghyuk. Taeil had his arm wrapped around you as the other four were sprawled up in different parts of the living room. As the movie played you started to hear soft snores come throughout the living room. You and Taeil both chuckled as you realized the other four had passed out. You looked up at him, "I'm surprised you didn't join them because you're always sleepy." You joked while poking his side. He scoffed while pulling you closer. "Guess you give me energy." You giggled and snuggled into his chest. He held you close and you both looked at the screen. Before too long, he tapped his fingers on your back causing you to look up at him. He smirked down and kissed your nose. You blushed before cheekily saying, "go a bit more south, baby." He happily obeyed and pressed his lips against yours causing butterflies to erupt in your tummy. "Ew, get a room." You suddenly heard Yuta causing you both to jump.