2O: Song Preference // I Swear This Time I Mean It by Mayday Parade

Hey kids. I finally updated. Yay?? Lol.

This song is one of my all time favorite songs and this is one of my all time favorite punk pop bands. I've seen them in concert 7 times, and have met them all 4 times and had one of them follow my IG at one time... I seriously love Mayday Parade so much. I hope you guys listen to the song while reading. Hopefully, my writing will do this song justice. I hope y'all enjoy. Xo

••••

His POV

Johnny:

"And I won't let you down, I swear this time I mean it."

Life has a funny way of getting hectic and out of control. That was my excuse of course. As an idol and member of NCT, we have constant comebacks and with JCC on top of that, I often get scatterbrained and will loose focus on what is truly important. Y/N. They are honesty too perfect for me and completely understanding to my job yet, eyes don't lie. I remember when I told them I would have to once again reschedule a date that had been rescheduled too many times before the look of disappointment and hurt in their eyes. I know they tried their best to hide their annoyance but I still saw it and it broke my heart into millions of pieces. I softly took their hand and held it into mine. "Baby, I'm sorry. I swear this time I mean it when I say I'll make it up to you. I won't let you down. We'll go on this date, and so many more and they will be worth it. I promise."

(A/N: oh my gaw—-)

(A/N: oh my gaw—-)

Haechan:

"So I'll sing a melody, and hope to God she's listening."

Y/N and I had been best friends for what seamed like forever. We both knew almost everything about each other, almost everything. What they didn't know was how madly I had fallen for them. I thought it was obvious but they were so oblivious or not interested. I didn't know what else I could do so I talked to my hyungs about my issue and they suggested for me to do a part of a new song we had been working on and pray that they were listening and would get the hint. While deep down, I highly doubted that they would think my line was a confession and that it was just a random lyric I was assigned. However, I hoped to God that they were listening and they could see my true feelings.

 However, I hoped to God that they were listening and they could see my true feelings