2O: Song Preference // I Swear This Time I Mean It by Mayday Parade

Start bij het begin

(A/N: yeah he cute— one day I will write a good Taeil scenario/pref but after 6 tries this is what y'all are getting sorry

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

(A/N: yeah he cute— one day I will write a good Taeil scenario/pref but after 6 tries this is what y'all are getting sorry.)

Doyoung:

"Your lullaby for all the times, hoping that my voice can get it right."

We had been sitting beside one another on a flight back home to Korea and had been sharing ear buds with each other while relaxing. We were listening to music that helped them "relax" and "keep calm" when life seamed overwhelming. Their taste was unique and similar to my taste. I closed my eyes and listened to the melody of the song. I had fallen in love with it and made a mental note to ask what the song was once it was over. However, when the song ended, a familiar song came on that made me momentarily forget my mental note. I heard my voice through the ear bud. Specifically, it was my cover of Breathin' by Ariana Grande. I looked at them with a soft smirk as they quickly tried to change the song and got flustered. I couldn't help but laugh because they were so cute. "Shut up, Doyoung," they mumbled while red streaked across their streaks. "I'm on your relax playlist but you're flustered," I teased which made them giggle as well. "Well—" they said with a shrug, "what can I say, you're voice is smooth and can relax me. It's like a lullaby to be honest." This time, I was the one to blush making us both giggle a bit. We continued to listen to my cover after our exchange and sure enough, (Y/N), fell asleep. It was at that moment when I made another mental note. A mental note I planned on keeping forever. A note saying, "continue to sing to be their lullaby for all the times. It's worth it."

(A/N: OMG THAT WAS SO SHIT AND SAP. I LIKE THE CONCEPT LOWKEY BUT WTF I CANT WRITE AS OF LATE AND ITS PISSING ME TF OFF. SO SORRY.)

(A/N: but yeah, he cute or whatever

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

(A/N: but yeah, he cute or whatever.)

Mark:

"If luck is on my side tonight. My clumsy tongue will make it right."

It has to be tonight. This confusion, this anxiety, this feeling of hysteria my heart feels whenever I see (Y/N) will be revealed tonight. Whether positive or negative, it has to be tonight. Like, my mind is spinning around in circles and I'm just praying that luck will be on my side tonight and they will agree to be mine. My mind played many different types of scenarios that could go on tonight that I didn't even notice (Y/N) walking up to me. "Mark," they said softly causing me to jump. Okaaaaaay, that was not a scenario I was thinking of. Nice job, Mark. I giggled a bit before bowing at them. They giggled as well and bowed in respect as well. "You needed to talk?" They asked with a hint of fear behind their voice. "Uh yeah.." I started. "Talking is something I would like to do um," I continued and than blank. I looked at them and my whole mind went blank. I couldn't understand why it was so hard to just say "I like you." It's not like it trigonometry or something like that. I took a deep breath and tried to start again but again nothing. It was awkward. It was really awkward. I took a deep breath again and rubbed my face, "ok, look. I'm super nervous right now and I'm sorry... it's just I like you. Not just as a friend but like I like like you."