Nine

I woke up feeling cold which caused me to look around worriedly. I started freaking out when I couldn't remember where I was until I noticed master's pen on the table in front of me. After seeing his pen, I was reminded that I was in his office and must've fallen asleep.

I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes and looked around to see where master might've gone. In my struggle to get off his couch I had been placed upon, I slipped off and fell on my butt.

I whimpered in pain and before I knew it, I was crying my eyes out. I continued crying when I noticed how dark it was inside master's office. I slowly began crawling around the room, towards the direction of the door, whilst crying.

When I reached the door, I tried to reach for it while on the floor but couldn't because I was so small. I hiccuped and slowly stood on shaky legs before I turned the knob and opened the door.

Tears continued streaming down my apace as I looked for master through the surprisingly lit up hallway. My cries, hiccups, and sniffles could be heard throughout the hall as I wandered around the house.

When I walked into the large living room, I accidentally bumped into the coffee table and stubbed my toe which caused me to fall to the floor in pain. I whimpered as I sat there holding onto my baby toe. I really just wanted my master.

Suddenly, the light flickered on and the room was lit up. I whipped my head around to see that master was RIGHT THERE! My tears continued to flow down my face as I launched myself at him and right into his waiting arms.

He caught me in his arms as I said, " Daddy! Where are you? I so scwared! I wakey an' you no dere! Me so scwared an' Saeyoungie fall off da big chair! It-it soo dark an' scwary an' Saeyoungie cry so bad! An' an' I go in the big hall an' when Saeyoungie get here she fall and owie baby toe! "

My daddy looks at me in shock before he lifts me higher in his arms by holding me under my bum. He walked to the big chair and sat down with me on his lap as he asked, " Saeyoungie, babygirl, how old are you? "

I wipe away my tears and giggle while saying, " Silly Daddy! Saeyoungie is twee! Or two?! " For extra I showed him how many on my fingers but he laughed and put one of my fingers down and said, " Baby that's four, this is three. "

I giggled in embarrassment before nuzzling my face in his chest as I felt my cheeks grow warm. I could feel as his chest moved when he chuckled before he pulled my face away and gave me a peck on the nose.

Master smiled at me as I gazed at him before i said, " Master, I tink I luv you. " He gave me a big gummy smile before frowning and saying, " Don't call me master...call me daddy. " " But why? You're not my daddy. "

He just smiled and said, " Silly babygirl, you just called me daddy. Aren't I daddy now? " I pouted my lips without thinking before saying, " Oh, okay then daddy! " He simply smiled at me and gave me a soft kissey on the lips.

I smiled before I gave him another sloppy peck on his lips as well. " I love you too babygirl. " I looked at daddy, confused, before I smiled and gave him one of my big hugs. I gave daddy another kissey on his neck and all over his face while he simply just smiled at me.

He put one of his big hands on my face and stroked my cheek as i smiled at him before he suddenly stood up with me still in his arms. I squealed and wrapped my arms around his neck as he supported me by holding my bum again.

I wrapped my legs around his waist as he carried us out of the living room and towards his, turning off the lights in the process. When we got to daddy's room he put me on his bed before walking to his closet to change.

He then grabbed some other things and came back to me. Daddy pulled off my other clothes until I was naked. Daddy had me lay down but I quickly shook my head and said, " But daddy! You'll see my princess parts! "

He smiled at me and asked, " Are they your princess parts or your bits and pieces? " I pouted and crossed my arms while saying, " Izz the same ting daddy! But you no see! " He simply shook his head and asked, " What did daddy tell you last time babygirl? "

I huffed before reluctantly saying, " Daddy say dat only daddy see my princess parts and no ot'er boy. " Daddy nodded and said, " That's right babygirl. "

I sighed again before I lay down and watched as daddy pulled out a diaper and put it on me. Once I saw the diaper I tried to wiggle away from daddy but he gave me a small spankie on my thigh to keep me still.

I gave up and let daddy put the diaper on me but I frowned the entire time. He then pulled me into a sit and out on my nighties. When he finished I whined. " Daddy! I no need daiper! I big girl! "

He frowned at me and shook his head before saying, " No babygirl, if you are a big girl then I can't be your daddy. And you are only three. I don't want you peeing everywhere because you don't understand yet okay? And daddy wants you to wear a diaper because he loves you and he loves being able to take care of you okay? "

I give him a pout but nod nonetheless before I giggle and 'pounce' on him. I try and give daddy a big kitty roar but it came out as a little meow which caused daddy to laugh.

Daddy lay me back on the bed and turned off the lights before he came back and lay down next to me. I smile and cuddle into his side as he gently pets my kitty ears. I purr and nuzzle my face into the crook of his neck before I give him a kissey on the lips and softly say, " I luv you daddy. "

He gives me another kissey on the lips and says, " I love you with all my heart babygirl. "