Eight

Jin Oppa chuckled and lightly pet my head before he handed me what I remembered to be a book. " We're going to start our lessons again okay? " He asked. I gave him a bright smile and nodded in agreement as he then guided me into the kitchen where it wasn't as loud.

He put the stuff in his hands onto the island and spread them out nicely. He then pulled over two chairs from the dining table where I saw RM Oppa working on his weird device, that you could poke and words would pop up, while many papers were surrounding him.

Jin Oppa had me sit down on one of the chairs and I was barely able to place my arm onto the counter. With a small huff, I turned to look at Jin Oppa who gave me a small smile before he opened the book he gave me. He handed me a pencil and began to teach me how to write alongside seeing what I knew and what I didn't know.

After a couple hours had passed by, I had already understood past what Jin Oppa said was a 'kindergarten level'. He continued to teach me more things until it was time for bed. As I was about to help Jin Oppa, he shooed me off and said, " Ani, it's okay. Oppa can clean up while you go to sleep okay? You need enough energy for what we are gonna learn tomorrow. "

I nodded and after giving him a small wave, I headed upstairs and, almost on automatic, headed over and into master's room. Slowly, I opened the door and squeezed myself inside before I carefully closed the door behind me. In my vision, I could see the figure of master who was sleeping on his bed.

As I walked towards the bed, my tail swished behind me and I froze when master rolled over. He slowly opened his eyes and stared at me before he scooted over and opened his arms. I smiled brightly and quickly slid under the blanket and into his arms.

I cuddled into his warm chest as he hugged me before his sleepy voice asked, " Did you have fun today? " I nodded as a response as I was tired from the day's events so master just chuckled before he said, " Go to sleep kitten. We can talk more later. "

I simply just nodded and cuddled more into his chest as I allowed the sleepiness to take over.

~Time Skip~

About five months had passed by and Jin Oppa had taught me a lot to where he said that I had 'become as smart as Namjoon' who I later found out to be RM Oppa. Although I was confused as to why some of them had multiple names, I just accepted it.

Right now, I am playing games with V Oppa and Jungkook Oppa because Jin Oppa said that I deserved a small break. We were playing a game called Mario Kart until Jungkook Oppa suddenly suggested, " How about, the loser has to do what the winner says? Like a dare? "

V Oppa was quick to accept but I was confused on what Jungkook Oppa specifically meant by what he said. Nonetheless, I still agreed to see what would happen so we all began a new game, anxious to see who would to what.

In the first round of games, I managed to place second while Jungkook Oppa won first and V Oppa had gotten last. Jungkook Oppa had already thought of what V Oppa would do so soon enough, V Oppa was being Jungkook Oppa's personal maid.

We decided to play one more round of games and I ended up losing this time, Jungkook was of course the winner again. With a pout, I waited for Jungkook Oppa to make his decision.

Suddenly, he began conversing with V Oppa and they both turned to me with cheeky smiles. Confused, I tilted my head at them until Jungkook Oppa said, " You have to kiss Suga Hyung as you dare slash punishment. "

I stared at them in disbelief as I thought this was crazy. Before I could begin whining, the two of them quickly lifted me up and carried me somewhere. Once we got there, they opened a door and plopped me inside the room. The door shut behind me but I was quick to move my tail right before it were to get smashed.

I held my tail close to me as I pouted before I looked around the room I was inside. I noticed it was darkly colored while there was a couch and a large desk. Behind the desk sat master who peered at me curiously. With a sigh, he rolled himself aside and patted his lap.

I quickly rushed over to him and tightly hugged him as he just chuckled. Giving me a nice scratch behind my ears, he asked, " What are you doing here? " I purred quietly at his light scratching before pouting when he pulled away.

He gave me a look that forced me to say, " Jungkook and V Oppa said that I had to kiss you because I lost the game. " He nodded before letting out a sigh and muttering something extremely quietly to where I couldn't even understand what he said.

He turned back to me and gave me a small smile before he lightly pat my head. He motioned me closer with his fingers so I leaned closer until suddenly, something soft lightly touched my lips. I gasped quietly as I saw master pulling away from me with a cheeky smile before he said, " There, all done. "

I furrowed my brows at him but let it go as I allowed myself to melt into his chest when he began to lightly pet my head.