One

I whimpered as I flattened my ears against my head while the people walking by gave me disgusted glares. I scooted myself farther back into the dark and scary alleyway I was sitting in. I was scared of the dark but I was even more scared of the people who walked past me everyday.

I hugged myself tight as I huddled near the dirty wall next to the smelly dumpster. Suddenly, I heard loud footsteps coming from inside the alley and I whimpered as I covered my ears, trying to block out the sound.

I quickly tried to scoot myself farther into the wall but failed as someone running in my direction tripped on me and we both fell over. I whimpered in pain as I was trapped under the person who I looked up at in fear. It was a man.

He scowled at me but quickly rushed to get up. Right as he was about to run off, there was a loud bang and he was on the floor next to me. I whined and quickly scrambled away from the man once I saw a dark red liquid begin surrounding him.

I looked to my right and saw seven men standing there while one stood in the center with a gun in his hand. They all walked over to the now dead man and I tried to stay silent.

However, my plan failed as I accidentally hit my head against the dumpster and the men all shot their heads in my direction. The one holding the gun stared right at me as if he was staring straight through my soul.

Suddenly, he stalked over to me as I whimpered and curled myself into a tight ball as I lay myself down on the ground. I whimpered as I could see his expensive looking shoes right next to me in my peripheral vision.

He kneeled down to my height and I shut my eyes tightly in fear of what he was going to do to me. Unknowingly, my tail wrapped against my body in a way of comfort and fear as my ears pressed tightly against my head.

I feared to open my eyes as I quietly whimpered while single tears ran down my face. In this moment, I was so terrified. I just wished for my mommy and daddy to come back...but I knew they were never going to because I saw those bad men kill them as mommy was yelling at me to run.

I whimpered as I remembered all the happy memories I had with them before they were cruelly having their lives taken away. However, my thoughts were cut off when I heard a comforting 'Shh' before I felt a soft and gentle hand gently pat my head and lightly scratch behind my ears.

I couldn't help but purr and loosen up a bit as I unknowingly leaned into the man's hand. I heard a deep chuckle come from a bit farther away but I ignored it as I kept my focus on the soft hand petting me.

I opened my eyes as I was now in a sitting position and looked straight into the man's dark brown ones. I pouted a little bit and tilted my head at him when he stopped petting my head.

I reached out for his hand hesitantly and placed in back onto my head. When I did this, he smiled a little bit but I just furrowed my brows in confusion before I purred again when he continued to let my head.

I didn't notice when my tail began to sway side to side until the man stopped petting my head and asked, " What's your name? " I realized what I was doing so I quickly stopped my tail from moving before I hesitantly said, " H-Hong S...Sae....young... "

He nodded before he gave me a comforting smile and said, " I'm Min Yoongi. " He then asked, " Would you like to come home with me and my brothers? " I frowned and said, " B-But...m-mommy and d-daddy....they said not to talk to strangers.... and to not go with them.."

He chuckled before he leaned towards me and stated, " But we're not strangers are we? You know my name and I know yours. " I pouted and said, " It d-doesn't w-work like t-that. "

He frowned and furrowed his eyebrows as he looked deep in thoughts before he shot his head up at me and said, " But if you don't come with me and my brothers then there'll be no one to protect you from the bad people. "

I furrowed my brows as I thought about it before I could feel my eyes watering as I remembered the bad people. I didn't notice that there were tears streaming down my face as I looked at the man who said he was Yoongi and asked, " Do you promise you aren't one of the bad people? You won't let the bad people get me? "

I could see how his eyes showed an emotion I hadn't seen in such a long time. Care. He nodded without hesitation and held out his arms for me.

I looked at him before I looked up at the six men behind him who were all watching us intently with small smiles on their faces. I gulped before I hesitantly climbed into Yoongi's welcoming arms.

His arms engulfed me into a warm embrace and I felt protected. I closed my eyes at the warmth that radiated off of his body and buried my face into the crook of his neck while I wrapped my arms and legs around his body. My tail wrapped around his waist as he stood up and began walking while the other men followed behind us.

I looked over Yoongi's shoulder as the other men greeted me with warm smiles as they introduced themselves to me. I gave them a small smile before I gave them a small wave with my small hands. I noticed how their smiles seemed to grow even bigger and how some 'awe'd but I just gave them a confused look.

The one who introduced himself to me as Seokjin smiled and said, " You're so cute that I would give you all the finest clothes in the world just to make you smile. " I blushed and buried my face back into Yoongi's neck out of embarrassment while I could feel the vibrations as he chuckled along with the others.