twenty three

[edited]

M E L ' S P O V

We walked down the hallway to see Jamie sitting on the floor with her back against the wall.

"Hey, Jamie!", I called.

"Oh, hey guys! Parker, right?", Jamie asked and Parker nodded.

I got my key and opened my apartment.

"You guys do whatever, I'll be right back.", I said, taking the bag of cat food to the kitchen. I filled each of my cat's bowls and opened two cans of food.

"Jas! Ariel!", I called and immediately heard the clicks of their paws down the hallway. They ran to their bowls and began eating furiously.

I walked over to where Jamie and Parker were awkwardly standing around.

"So what do you guys wanna do?", I asked.

"Livestream!", Parker exclaimed.

"I actually can't stay for very long, but that sounds like fun!", Jamie said.

"Okay! You guys tweet it out, we'll start in half an hour.", I said.

I went over and began setting up the livestream. I started the stream and put up a slide saying that we were starting soon. I went to the kitchen and grabbed chips and cookies and other stuff like that.

"Did you bring a laptop, Parker?", I asked.

"No, I recorded all my videos early...", Parker said.

"That's fine, I have a laptop I use for traveling that you can use.", I said, going to my room to get it. I pulled it out from under my bed and began preparing it for Parker. I set it on my desk in my bedroom and turned on the mic

"Are you good with streaming in my room?", I asked.

"Yes, it's the perfect opportunity to look through your things.", Parker joked.

I went to my computer and switched the screen to the Minecraft main screen. I turned on my facecam and fixed my hair.

"Parker, Skype me!", I yelled and adjusted my mic.

"Hello there, my lovelies! Welcome to this sudden stream with Parker and Jamie!", I said. I saw Parker was Skype calling me and answered. I put his facecam on the stream so now people could see both of us.

"Say hi, Parker!", I said, smiling.

"Uh, hello? Is this thing working?", Parker said loudly in his old man impression.

"Yes, Mr. Games, it is.", I giggled.

I noticed that the chat was flooded with, "who is Jamie" and "who's the girl behind you". I looked behind me and saw that Jamie could be seen in my facecam.

"Oh, the girl behind me is my friend, Jamie. She's here to grace me with her angelic voice.", I said.

"Hi guys!", Jamie called from behind me.

"They can't hear you, Jamie.", I pointed out and she made a pouty face.

"Hey, I'm still here!", Parker yelled.

"Okay, let's get started.", I said.

T I M E S K I P

We just finished the stream, which lasted around four hours long. Jamie went home about midway, so it was just me and Parker, lounging around and thinking of what to do.

"We can go see a movie."

"No, that's boring."

"Paintball?"