seven

[edited]

B E E ' S P O V

I was stuck in the back of the big taxi with Straub. In front of us was Melanie, Graser, and Bayani. I actually thought that she is a legitimate slut. She was leading both boys on, and she was going to end up breaking both of their hearts. But at least I would be there for Bayani when he finally realizes he needs me.

We pulled up to the Cube house and got out of the taxi. I ran upstairs to see all the rooms with two full beds in each. I turned around to see Melanie approaching me.

"So who are you rooming with?", she asked so innocently. I don't what kind of game she's trying to play, but it wasn't going to fool me.

"Jordan, he asked me if I wanted to room with him, and I said yes!", I said, lying straight through my teeth. I was trying to make her jealous, and I thought I was succeeding. She frowned and looked very saddened. Yes! But then she cracked a smile and giggled.

"You're a terrible liar! If you were paying attention to Jordan at all in the cab, you would know that he's staying at his apartment, not here!", Melanie said, giggling. Damn! Why does always win these little battles? She was turning everyone on the Cube against me by telling everyone that I called her a slut!

I walked closer to her and whispered. "You stay away from Bayani. That ugly idiot you call 'Zach' is all yours. But Jordan is mine. Now turn around and get your bitchy self away from me.", I hissed in her ear.

She smiled again. "Actually, why don't you turn around?", she asked, putting emphasis on 'you'.

I turned around to see Zach, Jordan, and Mitchell looking at us, jaws dropped.

"You're such a bitch, Bee. I don't even want to be friends with you.", Bayani said coldly, turning around and walking out the door. That broke my heart. Before I told him I liked him, we were best friends. He was never mean to me after I told him, things just got a bit awkward . So when he said that, I knew that he truly meant it.

"Bee? What are you doing? You told me she was the one who called you a slut!", Mitchell yelled.

"No, Straub! It isn't what it looks like! She did call me a slut!", I said, but then he also started walking away.

"And Bee? I may be an idiot, but I know kicking you from the Cube is not a mistake.", Zach said calmly.

"Ooh, burn!", Melanie yelled in the background, chuckling.

I'm done. Not with life, not with Jordan, but with Melanie. She ruined my love life, and now my job. Cube was the most popular series on my channel, and I'm sure subscribers will drop like flies once I give them the news. Jordan will still be mine, and I'll still get my happy ending. I'm just done with Melanie.

For now.

M E L ' S P O V

"Ooh, burn!", I yelled and watched Bee storm out of the house and Zach running up and giving me a hug.

"Are you okay?", he asked me, sounding concerned.

"Yes. Nice timing by the way, you guys showed up just before I was about to get punched.", I said, smiling.

"Well that's good. She left the house, and she knows she's not welcomed back any time soon.", he said.

I threw my luggage into a random room, assuming Dul would want to room with me. I was laying on my bed, scrolling through Twitter when I heard someone whistle.

"Looking good, bae!", someone said. I looked up to see my favorite Devon walking into the room, along with Julio and Dul.

"Hey, Devon! Dul! Julio! Hi, guys!", I said, giving them all hugs. I have been becoming closer with Devon, we're good friends now. Dul is still my best friend, but we haven't been talking as much since I joined the Cube. And Julio, well, I recorded one clip with him and that's about it.

We all talked on my bed for a couple of minutes when I heard someone knock on the door frame.

"Come in, Silly Robot!", I said, knowing he's the only person on Earth who knocks on a door, even if it's open.

"Hey, have you seen Bayani since, you know, what happened this morning?", he asked, and I realized that I hadn't seen him all day.

"No, I haven't! I should go look for him, he may be doing something stupid.", I said, growing increasingly worried.

"I've gotta go guys, but I'll talk to you later!", I said to Devon, Maddie, and Julio.

I ran down the stairs and saw Liam, Ryan, Brayden, Kevin, Sean, and many others chilling in the living room.

"Oh hey, guys! Gotta go!", I said, rushing myself to grab the keys of our rental.

"Wait, where are you going?", Straub asked. Good, at least he's back.

"Ooh, are you getting food?", Brayden asked.

"Get me some Chipotle!", Liam yelled. I chuckled, even though I was in a bad situation.

"No Brayden, I'm not getting food. No Liam, I'm not getting you Chipotle. I'm going out to find a certain Bayanidood. No more questions, I'll explain later. Bye!", I quickly said, heading out the door.

I got in the car and began driving around. I pulled out my phone and pulled up Messenger. Texting while driving, not smart, I know. But this was serious! I began texting Jordan:

To Baeani👽💕: where are you?

I get an answer almost immediately.

From Baeani👽💕: out. please don't try looking for me, I don't want you getting lost. im not going to do anything stupid, just heading to a sushi place to think.

To Baeani👽💕: no, i need to find you. and i wanna make sure you don't do anything stupid. and i know your fave sushi place, be there in 5 ❤️

From Baeani👽💕: fine, see you there. xx

I got butterflies from the fact that he sent me kisses. I smiled and put my phone up. I continued to drive to the sushi place with Jordan on my mind.