Chapter 1

Me : I gotta update my stories.
My mind: Write a new one.
Me: Why?
My mind: You gotta.

Happy Reading Maassassins!? (IDK I read somewhere this is our fandom name XD.

NOTE: There are 2 of the major charectars missing, due to ship change and I have several direct or modified scenes or quotes from the book to suit this fanfic. If that bothers you, please don't read it rather than attacking me for it. 💜

My name is Celaena Sardothein and I will not be afraid.

For the past one year, she'd recited those words. For the past one year, these words had meant the difference between breaking down and being sane.

Celaena repeated the words over and over again as she walked to the new high school from the bus stop for her first day as junior.

Her breath caught when she reached the Adarlan High, all the way across from where she lived, and her old high school, Terrasen Prep.

She wasn't ready for this.

Lysandra and Aedion tried to convince her against changing schools. Aedion had followed her halfway till she'd made him swear to go back. He'd said the same thing that everyone said on her decision to change schools. No one would remember in her old school.

She would.
She would remember him everytime she walked through those corridors. She would remember sneaking in those hallways and making out in the locker rooms with him. But most importantly, she would miss his smile, and the golden brown eyes glinting with kindness that always, always made him a better person that she was.
But he'd want her to move on and live. Typical Sam. Always thinking about others and being cautious. She'd do this for him. For Sam.

My name is Celaena Sardothein and I will not be afraid.

She let out a huge breath and stepped in The Adarlan High.