Chapter 25

It had been three years since Gun and Off started dating. Gun seriously couldn't believe he would be able to go this far with someone. Off even had introduced him to his parents, even though it wasn't a very good encounter, the first time they met.

When Off brought Gun to his parents after his graduation ceremony, his mom cried and his dad was so angry. The old man slapped Off in front of Gun, and was made to choose between his parents and Gun.

It really tore Gun's heart. He didn't want Off to break ties with his parents, but he wasn't ready to lose Off as well.

Yet Off was quick to act. Without words, he grabbed Gun's hand and pulled him out of the restaurant, leaving his crying mom and angry dad behind.

It was honestly a hard decision for Off himself. But the male was thankful that he was able to be recruited by a good Architecture company, with decent pay, even before graduating – all thanks to the campus exhibition he took part in the year before. It made him able to show his parents that dating a boy didn't make him a bad person and could still be responsible for his life. It didn't make him different than other people.

It wasn't until six months after that Mrs. Adulkittiporn finally called Off, saying that she missed her dear son and that she would accept Off for who he truly was. It took longer for Off's dad, though. But eventually, he could finally soften down with the help of Off's mom.

The second meeting with Mr. and Mrs. Adulkittiporn, everything ran smoothly, much better than the first, and the old couple came to be fond of Gun, especially Off's mom. Living with two woman for more than half of his life, Gun was taught on how to treat a woman right, just like how he would treat his mom and his sister. That was how he could fully won over the elders' hearts.

"Good morning, baby."

Gun smiled as he felt a hand wrapped around his waist, pulling him closer to the man laying behind him. He then turned his body around, hugging Off back as he buried his face on the older's chest, still closing his eyes. "Good morning."

"You need to wake up now or you'll be late for your first day at work."

The smaller male hummed, but he stayed still, not wanting to get off bed just yet. He always loved being in Off's embrace. It was warm and felt like home.

It had been around two years since the couple decided to live together, ever since Off started working. First reason was because Off was actually kicked out by his parents from the condo they bought for him. His car was taken away and all credit cards were cut off, so he had to move out, and Gun pleaded him to just move to his unit.

Off agreed, on one condition, that he would be responsible for the apartment's monthly maintenance fee. He didn't want to live off of his boyfriend.

The second reason was, of course, so that they could see each other every day. Off's work really took his time with Gun away, and the only time they could see each other was at night when Off came home.

"Babe, you really need to get up now."

Gun groaned before he lifted his head toward Off with eyes still closed and puckered his lips, asking for a kiss. It made Off chuckle but pressed his lips on the younger's plump pair nonetheless.

A smile instantly spread across Gun's face and he opened his eyes. "Now that's more likely how you should wake me up." The younger grinned before he planted another kiss on Off's lips, then got up from the bed and headed toward the bathroom.

Gun bit back a smirk as a naughty thought suddenly crossed his mind. He then stripped himself off from his clothes, exposing his curvy body, making Off gulp at the sight of Gun's round globes. The tall male could feel his little buddy reacted inside his pants.