Chapter 7

The week passed by rather quickly and soon it was the weekend again. Krist and Jane had their third year anniversary in the middle of the week, and their friends bought them a cake to celebrate. It was amusing for both Off and Tay, knowing that even their friends remembered their anniversary date. It clearly showed how close they were and how they really cared for each other.

The two older boys were coincidentally there when New brought the cake to their table during lunch break, so they were invited to the small party Krist and Jane threw on Saturday night. Hence, there they were, sitting around a table on one corner that Krist had reserved at a pub not far from campus. Maprang had also been invited as Oab requested.

Empty plates and glasses of cocktails, as well as a few bottles of beers, were scattered on the table as the music blasted all over the place, but none of the youngsters seemed to be wasted just yet.

The couple who owned the party was sitting so closely next to each other, right across of Gun – with Jane leaning back against Krist as he wrapped one arm around her body – being comfortable in their own bubble as usual. They seriously needed to find a room.

Gun then tore his gaze from his friends to the side and his eyes met with Off's own pair that were obviously staring at him. It was as if time suddenly stopped for Off as he was pulled into the younger's beautiful pair of dark orbs.

Off didn't know what had gotten into him, probably the alcohol, but he slowly moved closer to Gun under the dim lit room, gaze shifting fast from the younger's eyes to his lips and back to his eyes again, before he finally caught the plump lips in his. Gun accepted it willingly with no resistance.

The kiss was slow yet so breathtaking, and it made Off's heart beat like crazy. His mind was clouded and he couldn't think of anything else beside the beautiful man in front of him. For a moment, Off thought that he might really be into boys. He never felt this strong feeling before, even with the girls he liked or dated before.

"Do you want me to drop you home?" It was a whisper in between their kiss as Off opened his eyes to look at the younger. A hint to leave the place. Their lips still lingered on each other's and Off could feel Gun's warm breath hitting his face.

"You shouldn't drive under the influence of alcohol, P'Off." Gun whispered back. It was a tease as Gun flashed his mischievous smile before he caught Off's lips again, arms wrapping around the taller's neck. It drove Off crazy. Gun's lips tasted so sweet on his tongue.

Off's hands sneaked past the younger's waist, resting his palms there, and he pulled him closer to sit on his lap, straddling him. One of his hands found its way to hold the back of Gun's head as he deepened the kiss, licking and sucking the plump lips, before pushing his tongue into Gun's mouth, tasting him more. For a moment, they both had forgotten that their friends were there. None seemed to care about the pairs of eyes that were stealing glances toward them.

A soft moan involuntarily escaped Gun's lips and it shot right under Off's pants, making his dick slowly raise to life. The way Gun's body was pressing on his didn't help either, as he could feel the other's hardening bulge rubbing on his own because of their position. Never in Off's wildest dreams that he thought he could get hard because of a man.

Off then broke the kiss as both of them started begging for air. He stared at Gun, both their eyes were already clouded with lust and they clearly knew what they wanted.

"Let's move somewhere else?" It was an obvious invitation the second time Off spoke, with no beating around the bush. Gun's lips were stretched into a small smile and he nodded in response, showing the pair of dimples that was one of the many charming points he had.