Chapter 22

The exhibition venue wasn't exactly packed with people, yet it was still crowded. There were quite a number of company representatives coming as well as other students who were interested in seeing the exhibition, which are mostly from the Architecture faculty. Gun also met Tay in the morning when they arrived. Apparently his model was selected too, yet his post was in a different area than Off's, since the arrangement was divided according to the types of building.

Off was immediately busy since they arrived, as his post was near the entrance, so the company representatives that came would easily spot his prototype and he would need to present about it to them who's interested.

Gun expected that much to happen, so he just sat calmly on one corner of the venue, not far from where Off was, watching the handsome man did his job.

What Gun wasn't ready for was the fact that Off was actually quite popular in his faculty, especially when he dressed so handsomely like that for the event. He just realized it as he saw girls would immediately come talk to him whenever he was done explaining and the representatives would leave to look around more.

From the way the girls talked to Off, it was obvious for Gun that they were flirting, trying to get Off's attention.

The tall male didn't seem to mind, though, as he was seen laughing with the girls, and only occasionally looked at Gun with an innocent smile on his face, not knowing that with every minute that passed, Gun's mood turned even darker.

And Gun finally had had enough, seeing how a certain girl was holding one of Off's arms and the older didn't do anything to stop her from getting even closer. He really didn't know whether Off was actually a flirt to begin with or he was just plain stupid. But Gun was completely mad. It was just last night that he decided to be brave and go for it, but he felt betrayed almost immediately.

What the hell was he thinking about?

Romantic love was just a fantasy made by mankind for whatever reason it was, Gun didn't know and he didn't want to know either. What he knew was that it was really stupid, making people fantasize about such crazy thing that could really hurt you so badly.

Gun scoffed loudly at the sight before him, then he stood from his seat and stormed off to the restroom. It didn't go unnoticed by Off, since Gun would need to pass by his post to go to the toilet, and seeing Gun's obviously annoyed expression, Off immediately smiled at the girl as he excused himself, following Gun behind.

It wasn't until he was inside the restroom that Off could catch Gun. The taller male couldn't help but frowned in confusion when Gun glared at him as the younger washed his hands.

"Gun... what's wrong?"

"Nothing."

Gun answered fast as he dried his hands, then stormed out again, letting his shoulder bump on Off's as he walked through the door. Off could only stare at the other in utter confusion, before deciding to go after him again.

Gun walked deeper into the building, toward the area that wasn't used for exhibition so it was mostly quiet and empty.

"Gun!!"

The male clearly heard the older was calling but he decided to ignore him and walked even faster. It made Off decide to run for the younger and finally caught him by his wrist, trying to turn him around so he would face him, but Gun stayed put. So, Off had no choice but to move to stand in front of the smaller, yet Gun still refused to look at him.

"Gun, what's wrong?"

Silence. Off bit his lower lip gently, trying to think of some good reason for Gun to actually be angry with him.