A girl named Asuka

Some where in the pacific ocean:

Misato: Y/n.

Y/n: zzzzzzzzzz

Misato: Y/n.

Y/n: zzzzzzzzzz

Misato: Y/N!

Y/n: Wha?

Misato: We're here.

Y/n:*yawn* Oh man, are we close to the ship.

Misato: Yep, we're just about to land.

Y/n: About time, it was getting cramped in here.

Aida: You're telling me, but thanks for inviting us Ikari.

Y/n: Oh shit, I forgot about you two.

Toji: The hell you mean, you invited us here.

Y/n: Whatever, I'm too tired to deal with you.

Toji: You ass.

Y/n looked out the window of the helicopter to see a large navy fleet move through the red sea. As they get closer Y/n notices a girl on the aircraft carrier.

Y/n: (I wonder who's is she?)

The helicopter lands on the carrier and everybody on the vehicle disembark. Aida was geeking out and recording everything on his camera. Toji was chasing his hat that he brought along, but the wind blew it away. Y/n was stretching from the long trip, and when he was done, join Misato to the center of the carrier.

Y/n: Remind me why we are here again.

Misato: Don't you remember? We are here to pick up the second child and unit-02.

Y/n: Oh right.....now I remember.

Y/n and Misato continue to talk about the whole reason there their in the first. Toji was finally able to catch his hat but It landed on the feet of the mysterious girl Y/n saw earlier. She then stepped on Toji's hat while he struggles to get his hat off her feet.

Unknown girl: Hello Misato. How have you been?

Misato: Fine, how 'bout you? You've grown some, haven't you.

Y/n:(So this is second child, not what I expected.)

)