Prelude to Crisis

On the edge of the known universe lies a place devoid of time and space. A place where universes collide and the epicenter of the disaster. A large humanoid being stands in the void of darkness as he sends a signal into the center of the large cosmic vortex of the nexus. The humanoid now waits for an answer.

Humanoid: This better work or our deal is finished.

The humanoid waited and waited for a response.

Humanoid: Damn that so-called god, this was a waste of time.

Suddenly a wormhole opened up and three large beings appeared. The darkness hid their figures but the Humanoid can identify some characteristics on them. One look Draconic in appearance with three long necks appear from its body, Another had two large crystal on each shoulder and the last one has a red glowing visor.

Dragon: This better be good giant, I came all this way for nothing.

Crystal beast: Calm Golden one there no need for violence.

Visor: He's right, let's just hear him out.

Another Wormhole opens and two figures appear from the entrance. One appeared to have the wing of a bat but much larger and the other had multiple tendrils, a spiky outline, and ten glowing orbs in its chest.

Bat: We receive your message and we are interested in your offer.

spiky one: Let this trip not be a was of our time.

More and more wormholes appeared around the vortex as beings enter the area. One had three individuals that had large red orbs on them and another had a neon blue bioluminescence appearance. While others could not be identified.

Humanoid: Welcome Invaders, conquerors, and destroyers to this grand meeting of sorts.

Dragon: So what is that you offer to all of us.

Red orb: Yes speak.

Blue: And make it quick my masters don't have patient.

Humanoid: Very well time and time of again had we face obstacles in our pursuit of victory over our enemy's. What if I tell you I can make things work in your favor.

As soon as the humanoid said those very words the interest of the beings grew even further.

Crystal beast: Continue.

Neon Blue: Yes please do you have now my master's attentions.

The humanoid figure pullout a strange device from his back.

Humanoid: With this device provide by my benefactor I can assure you the victory all of you seek.

Red circle: How so?

Humanoid: When I place the device into the vortex it will cause a chain reaction in the nexus. In return, we would get stronger while our enemy would get weaker.

Dragon: Sound promising how can we be sure to trust you.

Humanoid: Because it all part of the plan that I have and require your assistant in doing so. For that matter, there is no reason for me to betray you.

Humanoid: So are we all in agreement.

Dragon: We will go with this plan of yours.

Spiky one: So would we.

Red circle: If this is to help our cause then we are with you.

Neon blue: My masters agree and are willing to aid you in this plan.

More and more beings from other worlds agree to the plan that this humanoid giant told.

Dragon: So this benefactor when are going to meet him.

Humanoid: Do not worry friends, all you need to concern about is the plan. My benefactor is currently resting and would provide further plans in the future.

Dragon: If you say a so.

Humanoid: Now shall we begin.

The Humanoid giant activated the devices and throw it into the vortex that connects to the nexus. A  great explosion of energy was released as the area begin to show signs of cracks as if the universe is being shattered.

Dragon: What now.

Humanoid: All of you can return home and as soon as you return, you will feel the effects immediately. I will communicate with each and every one of you for further orders in this plan of ours.

As the beings open wormholes to their world but before they could go, the dragon asks the humanoid a question.

Dragon: Giant what is your name.

Humanoid: Oh how rude me for not introducing myself, you may call me Belial.

A/N:

Hey people real quick I hope you like this story it's one that I had in mind for a while now and I'm really excited to write this story for your entertainment hope you love it.