Chapter Two

I saw Jin and Suga. I was not up to even getting into an arguement so i grabbed my stuff and was about to leave when somebody grabbed my hand. I looked up only to see Jin. He grabs it hard and begins to twist my arm. I do begin to wince in pain. It really hurt. He smiled. He loved seeing me hurt." Did we say you could move from this desk?" He asked all angry. Like if i did a bad thing." No... Urgh you didn'tttt" I squel it really hurt. I was on the floor twisting with my arm. He chuckled. He let go and pushed me to the ground. That is just great i completely hated by everyone.* Wait do we have 2 new students today* i thought. Great more haters. I held my wrist and grabbed my stuff i walked to a new seat. Right next to it were three free seats." Hello may i sit here?" Asks a girl. Oh she is really pretty. Her name is Min-Ah. She is adored by everyone. I always wanted to be like her. I look around relizing who she was talking. I relize she was talking ro me. I nod my head and she sits. She turns to me and begins to speak." Hello my name is Min-Ah. It is very nice to meet you" she holds a hand out i shake it and say"Hello m-my name i-is min-ji." I kinda stutter. I was afraid that she might do some thing." Imbasole!!! DID WE ALL AGREE YOU COULD MAKE A FRIEND"

Screamed Kris. I got a bit starteled. All of a sudden comes J-hope and Taehyung. One pulls my hair while the other pinches me everywhere. IT HURTS. I could  manage to see Min-Ah. She has concerned face. I just force a smile and she stands up. She grabs the two boys and pulls them by the ears. They both begin

ask her to stop." SHE HAS THE SAME RIGHT AS YOU TO MAKE FRIENDS!!!! NOW GET OUT OF MY FACE LOSERS!!!" She growls. She lets them go and comes to me." Are you okay Min-Ji?" She asks. I look at her wide eyed. I nod. I stand up and begin to bow 90°" Thank you so much. Thank you." I say." No prblem what ever works. Why do you let them hurt you? They do relize your a girl and they are all boys?" She asks. I stay there. I dont really now why they bully me they just do." Have no idea. But im guessing what ever i did it was pretty bad." I say i could feel the boys glaring at me. It did send shivers up my spine but i tried to ignore it." Anyhow i just got this class today. By the way you seem like a really nice person. I would love to be your freind." She says." I accept your freindship. I would like to thank you for being so kind and sweet to me I have never gotten this treatment before." I say she smile and we chat and talk. The best part is Bts and Exo are scared of Min-Ah so they won't get near. This girl is bae!!!!!

A/N: i finally got home internet. I have to watch a video for science, so i am off to do homework :( . Sorry if you didnt like it, sorry for misspelled words, and misunderstandings . The exictment is coming soon. Plz follow,vote, and comment. Bye unipeppers.