22

I need holy water after writing this.

I lean forward, letting our lips brush.

"Why do you torture me like this?" Jerome asks against my lips, causing me to smirk.

"Because it's fun" I say as I lightly grind my hips against his, causing him to let out a groan.

"You're testing my patience, Y/N." He growls before licking my bottom lip, and kissing me deeply.

Jerome's warm hands slide up my thighs, playing with my lace underwear.
He lightly bites my lower lip, causing a soft moan to erupt from me. He smirks against my lips, kissing me again.

"I want these off of you." Jerome demands, tugging on my underwear.

I hesitantly crawl off him, slowly take my underwear off, and toss them onto the floor.

I take this time to glance at his obvious erection, hidden in his underwear.

"Do you trust me?" Jerome asks, standing from the bed and walking to the night stand.

"Yes daddy." I respond, remembering our past conversations.

"Good, now lay down." He growls playfully.
I rest my head on a pillow and relax my body.

Jerome crawls on top of me, kissing me a bit rougher. I kiss back with the same force. My hands roam his body as he does the same to me.

He slowly trails kisses down my jaw and neck, leading him to my boobs. Jerome sucks on one nipple, massaging the other.
Jerome switches boobs, and his free hand slides down, playing with my folds.
I moan loudly, arching my back.

Such a fucking tease.

He notices my struggling, and lightly grazes my sensitive bud.

"Jerome, please" I beg, knowing it's what he wants.

He smirks up at me as he slides down, kissing my thighs.

"Close to what I want to hear, but not quite it." He states, hovering over my very wet heat. His hands moving up and down my thighs, almost touching it every time, but they never do.

"Please daddy." I moan out, wanting more than just teasing.

Jerome lowers his head onto my sensitive areas as two of his fingers enter me.

I instantly moan and arch my back at the sudden sensation. I claw at the sheets, not knowing what else to do.

"Don't cum until I say." He commands agains my folds. I moan loudly in response. I can't last much longer.

He pumps faster, and seems to find my most sensitive spot. It's taking everything in me not to cum.

He pins my struggling legs to the bed with his arms, allowing him more access.

"Daddy please let me cum. I can't handle it anymore!" I scream into the air, hoping he'll listen to me.

"Nope." He laughs against me. It's not funny.

He continues his motions, causing me to struggle and whine even more.

"Cum."

That's all it takes for me to go over the edge.
I twitch in pleasure as he licks my up mess.

"You taste great." He smirks, crawling up to me.

"Thanks." I smile back before he kisses me lovingly.