20

I pull my hair into a messy ponytail as I step into the warm bubble bath. It's 5:37am, and Jerome is still asleep. I stole his phone from the bedside table. His password is my birthday.
I play music quietly as I soak in the bubbles.

Jerome is so sweet. At least to me. I don't see how people could hate him. He doesn't do anything wrong.

I hear the door crack open. I glance up to see a shirtless, sleepy Jerome.

"Hi (Y/N)" He says as he walks towards the toilet.

"Hi" I reply quietly as he does his thing.

Oh goodness.

It's big.

"Holy shit" I curse under my breath. Why can't I look away? Oh no. Oh no oh no oh no.

"Hmm?" He mumbles as he sleepily turns his head (the one above his neck) towards me.

I quickly look up at him. I feel my cheeks turn a light pink color.
I guess he sees it because he smirks and looks away. I'm glad I took a bubble bath instead of a regular bath.

He finishes his stuff and walks over to me. Jerome sits in the ground and rests his arms and head on the side of the bath.

We just look at each other. I would say something but I don't know what to say. 'You have a big dick' no thank you.

"What are you thinking about?" Jerome asks me.

"Umm do you want the real answer, or like the decent sounding answer?" I ask as he laughs at me.

"The real answer, please."

"Well... I was thinking about a special body part that you have." I say as I cover my face with my hands.

"My cock." I can practically hear his grin.

"Eww yes. Okay, let's talk about something else." I uncover my face and look at him.

"Alright. You know what I was thinking about?" He asks with a growing smirk.

"Probably my specific body parts." I reply as I sink further into the bath.

"Correct. Anyway, you're going to be wrinkled like a raisin if you don't get out. He states as he stands and grabs a towel.

Jerome holds it out for me and closes his eyes.

I drain the water and cautiously limp over to Jerome. I'm about to grab the towel, but he wraps it around me.

"I promise I didn't peek." He states before kissing my cheek.

I smile as I sit down in a chair. Jerome grabs a new wrap and tends to my wound.

"There you go, all better." He smiles at me.

I dab.

Yes, I dab.

"I'm never doing that again." I state as we both laugh.