Teaser for 21

~a month later~

I can do shit with my leg now.

Jerome said he wanted to do something special to celebrate my leg. I don't know why. He said it with a smirk too, that kinda scares me.

I'm hanging half way off the bed, upside down.
Jerome has been taking a shower forever.

I hear the shower turn off, and Jerome's whistle.

The bathroom door opens, revealing Jerome with a towel loosely wrapped around his torso.

"Oh hello sexy." I smirk, sitting upright.

Jerome smirks and glances at me. He reaches in his drawer, and pulls out his underwear.

Oh this'll be good.

I lay back onto the bed as I admire Jerome's perfect body. He changes into his underwear and crawls on top of me.

"Hello beautiful." He smiles before leaning down and kissing me gently. I, of course, kiss back.

Oh yes, I love affection.

We soon part lips, and he rolls us over. My pant-less self is straddling his... area.

"How's your day been?" He asks me with a smirk, relaxing his hands behind his head.
He knows exactly what he's doing.

"It's been absolutely fabulous." I smirk back, lightly tracing his abs.
I feels his... thing... getting excited.

"Really?" He questions, sitting up and reading his hands on the back of my thighs.

"Mhm." I nod. He's very very close. I'm not complaining though.

"It's about to get even better."

I am so sorry that I am so evil.🤷‍♀️