ღChapter 24: We're here! Wait- an apology?ღ

On the plane ride...

Katelyn POV

Kawaii~Chan has not lifted an inch of her head after resting it on my shoulder.

"Zane...zane....zane" was all she would mutter once in awhile.

I can't believe KC actually likes him.

I've never seen her this enthusiastic about a crush since Reese.

Thank Irene KC is not sitting next to him. Imagine if she muttered his name in her sleep, and Zane heard. That'd bring up weird accusations.

I shivered at the thought of it.

Zane was actually sitting next to Garroth. Laurance had switched places with Zane to sit next to Diana. Of course, Laurance denied when first asked but Garroth offered to pay him.

I wonder what was so important for Garroth to sit next to Zane..

Garroth POV

"Please please please please" I asked repetitively.

"Garroth, why are we even talking about this? I don't have feelings for anyone!" Zane said sternly.

"Mhm you sure about that? How about Diana? She's been clingy with you lately." I responded.

"Diana's just a friend. Besides, we haven't seen each other in so long. It's normal that she's constantly with me." he rebutted.

"Well...what about Kawaii~Chan?" I questioned, trying to gain the truth out of that stubborn mouth.

He suddenly hesitated with his eyes widened, "K-Kawaii~Chan's another story.."

I slapped my thighs, "AHA! Well there you go. How is it that Kawaii~Chan's a different story?"

"She just is." he muttered under his mask.

Zane looked out the window, "Sometimes when I talk to her, it's like..we can't focus on anything else. Just us, her and I. No distractions, no side-topics. It's as if it were just the two of us, under an umbrella. Enclosed."

"Hey Zane, you know you can tell me anything right?" I asked as I placed my hand on his shoulder.

He looked at me with his shimmering eyes, "I think I have fe-"

"10 minutes until our destination, please stay seated." the announcement on the speakerphones said.

"Ugh, stupid announcement interfering in our conversation. Anyways, what were you saying baby brother?" I asked.

"N-Nothing Garroth." he said.

I could've sworn he was about to say something.

Kawaii~Chan POV

I was asleep until I felt a tug on my arm.

I opened my eyes and yawned, "K-Katelyn~Sama? Was that you?"

"Of course silly. You've been muttering Zane's name every 15 minutes." she giggled.

Wait what?!

I've been muttering his name?

"K-KAWAII~CHAN HAS?" I exclaimed and sat up straight.

"Yep!" Travis bluntly responded.

"You truly do like him don't you?" Travis continued.

"No. Yes. Maybe. Kawaii~Chan doesn't even know!" I whined.

And it was the truth.

I'm not even sure anymore. I act as if I'm in love with him but in reality, it's all very puzzling.