Prologue

Zane POV

Hey, my name's Zane Ro'meave and I have 2 siblings. Their names are Vylad and gArRoTh. Vylad's pretty chill knowing he's never really bothered me with anything in particular.

 But oh boy, Garroth? I know I know, he's my older brother and I should respect him and love him but he can be such a pain in the a-s-s. We've shared some bonding moments and there's been times where he'd defend me or back me up when I needed it. Like that time I got hit with a baseball. Some jerk "unintentionally" threw it at me and Garroth- well I'll save that story for another time *wink*.

 My mother's name is Zianna and my father's name is Garte. Though we don't really speak of them, especially Mom, she can be so embarrassing! 

Anyways enough with my family, here's what you need to know about me.

I live with Garroth and little Laurance on mystreet who bug me all the time. You're probably asking why I chose to room with the most annoying people I've ever met. I didn't. I had no choice. I just HAD to be broke and not have enough money to room on my own. Oh well.

People may interpret me as rude or edgy. I get "emo" a lot trust me. I'm honestly not bothered by anyone's opinions. The only person who seems to understand me are Aphmau and Aaron. I can really relate to Aaron and as of Aphmau...well..she's my best friend so she's obviously on my list. Of course she has other friends. I spent the whole summer with them but I prefer to be anti-social *smile*.

Kawaii~Chan POV

( for Kawaii~Chan's pov I won't write her talking in 3rd person unless she has dialogue )

HIYAAAAA!!

Oops, sorry! Did I yell in your ears? I tend to be a klutz sometimes..Anyways!

I love to bake sweets, especially cupcakes because those are the easiest to make! I'm outgoing and I love meeting new people! I'm currently in a relationship with Damien~Kun. He's one of the most nicest guys I've met and he's also really cute too hehe~. My best friends are Katelyn~Sama and Aphmau~Senpai! They really are amazing and they've supported me so much. I'm really glad I have them as my friends. I'm currently living with Katelyn~Sama and as of Aphmau..well she's living with Aaron~Kun *tries to keep crazy fangirl from unleashing*. 

Oh! I'm also a meif'wa, which means I have cat ears and a tail.

I love to ship people and things, people may think it's weird but It's just my hobby and I won't quit my hobby.

I'm also a manager and owner of the Kawaii~Treat maid cafe! I run business around here and while it can be stressful, it's super fun too!

Soo Yeah! That's really all you need to know about me.

Or is it?