5- Mate

(A/N) Hey guys! soo I've been really busy lately with school and life. I'm currently nursing my injured shoulder and strained neck, while doing battle with a cold. I have been readimg a lot lately, and I thought I would start using Point of view's (P.O.V.'s) so you can better understand they story. It makes it easier to write as well. Enjoy!

1 vote before I upload again! :)

Comment, vote and fan!

Noah's P.O.V

Mr.Patel was droning on about figurative planes while everyone looked bored. Well everyone with the exception of Matt, Jayden, Amari and I.

Earlier, Matt rushed into class and handed the teacher the pass for being late. He flopped down in his desk, took out a notebook, and pencil, and madly started writing something.

The seat next to him was empty. That's where Crystal usually sat, but she wasn't there. I started to worry if something happened to Crystal. But knowing Matt if she was hurt or in danger, he would be rushing to her side. So he ruled out Crystal being hurt.

I had sensed out where they were when they didn't show up for class. They were together, in the school hallway but someone else was with them. Neither Jayden, Amari or I recognized who it was, so we waited to see if Matt would tell us who he and Crystal had been with.

How can I tell all these things like where people are and who they are with? Because, I'm a werewolf. So are Jayden, Amari, Matt, Crystal. My entire family is made of werewolves, all of us pure bloods. There is no such thing as a half blood because werewolves specifically cannot mate or conceive with humans. The entire town of Black Creek and our neighboring town of Spring Grove are mostly populated by our pack. We are all part of the powerful Black Crest Pack. My dad is our Alpha.

Matt reached over and handed me the paper he had just been scribbling on for the last 5 minutes. My bored eyes quickly turned to curious ones as I read what he wrote.

I was walking with to school and saw Crystal standing on the sidewalk. She had a girl that was a little younger looking than us is her arms, and she was crying hysterically. I asked Crys what happened but she didn't know and the girl wouldn't say anything. She wouldn't even look me in the eye. We took her to Connors and there is a HUGE bruise on her face that was covered by her bangs. Dude it was all dark purple and the exact size of a handprint, it looked awful. Connors asked what happened and she lied and said she fell.

I was growling at the thought of someone hurting a girl and then scaring her so badly that she wouldn't even tell what happened. I let go of a sigh and continued reading Matt's chicken scratch.

You could smell the fear and unsureness coming off her in waves, it was too easy to tell she was lying. Her name was Treasure. Connors asked for her last name but she doesn't have one. She has no family what so ever. She's stuck at Black Creek Orphanage, she hasn't even been here for a day. We walked out of Connors office but Treasure seemed terrified of me just walking with them. So I came here and Crys took her to the office to get her locker stuff and books. I've never seen anyone look so scared and broken before, and when I tried to pry into her thoughts, I couldn't. She has put up such a strong mental wall, she has had to been through some serious stuff. She doesn't know anyone, and Crystal likes her already. I say we watch out for her and help her by stopping whoever is hurting her. What do you think?

As wolves it's our job to look after each other, pack or not. Especially since she was young and alone, I didn't hesitate in writing my response.

I'm all for it.

I handed the note to Jayden who wrote his answer and passed the note to Amari. By the time she finished reading it a tear had slid down her cheek. Jayden wiped it away with his finger and put his arm over her shoulder reassuringly. She leaned into his touch, sighing. They looked so happy together, because they were mates. Mates were basically two being who were made for each other. Like soul-mates. Jayden had Amari to protect and love. I glared jealously at Jayden.