🚫22 - Mistakes🚫

This a fluffy chapter!! BE WARNEEEDDDDDDD!!!

🚫🚫🚫🚫🚫🚫🚫🚫🚫🚫🚫🚫🚫🚫🚫🚫🚫🚫

Previously on Run Away

"It was a mistake loving you truly..."

Continuing.

Yoongi's POV

I didnt realize that I did it.

I made her leave me...

Now she's safe...

Safe from me.

But I still love her. I truly do. I dont know why I would do this to her...

But I had to. She was the only person who truly loved me...

If I didn't do that Hani nad Eunmi would've hurted her...

I pulled out my phone and contacted some one.

Yeoboseyo?

Hyung?

De. Where are you?

Seoul?

Ok, I need you to do something for me.

Ok, what is it?

Lets meet up at L**** Cafe at Sunday, 3:00 p.m.

Ok, Annyeong.

I hung up and started packing my stuff. I contacted Namjoon.

Joon.

Hm?

Make me a ticket to Seoul for Saturday.

Ok, but whats the hurry??

I have to do something.

Ok Hyung, I'll try to. I'll give it to you tommorow, 9 a.m.

Thanks.

I closed my phone and took a bath. I was trying to clear my mind but memories about Jaehun just keeps coming up...

" Remember this is an arrange marriage. So never fall in love with me, Do, not invade my privacy! Is that clear?!"

But I fell deeply in love with her...

I wanted to drown myself, hoping that I could get a second chance but now I've noticed that she already gave me too much chances that I wasted on being a jerk.

I got out of the shower and put on my pyjamas. I cried myself to bed thinking on why the hell am I a jerk.

Jaehun's POV

I booked another hotel room just beside AeCha's.

I didnt unpack all my stuff since we planned to return the day after tommorow.

I took my pyjamas and went to sleep trying not to think about him.

Next Day

I woke up and looked at my alarm, it was 3pm since I slept at 4am... I got up and dressed nicely. The others gave me space to think for a little

I went out for a little walk.

While walking, I saw a club and decided to enter. The music blasted in my ears. I went to the bar and ordered light whiskey because I didnt want to be drunk.

I looked around for a bit and saw some one I didnt want to see again...

I saw Yoongi. But he was so drunk, he was crying while drinking beer. It was a very heartbreaking scene...

A girl went towards him and started flirting with him but he pushed her away and yelled.

"YOU ARENT MY JAEHUN!"

It was so heartbreaking to leave him in this state, I was about to approach him but I stopped because He needs to learn a lesson and exprience all my sufferings.

The barista handed me 'my drink'. And I drank it very fast.

My head started aching.

"Miss? Im so sorry I accidentally handed you a strong one!" I heard the barista yell.

The whole world around my was spinning.

I saw some one approach me but I couldnt Identify who it was.

"Jae?" I heard a voice call out to me but I wasnt in my world anymore...

Yoongi's POV

I sat down on my chair again after pusshing that girl away. I was so miserable... I miss Jaehun...

"Miss? Im so sorry I accidentally handed you a strong one!" I heard the barista yell.

Huh??

I looked up on who the barista accidentally gave the strong drink to...

I noticed that long brown hair.

"Jaehun??"

I stood up and approached the familliar girl.

I finally noticed who she was.

"Jae?" I said as she looked at me.

Her eyes was filled with fright, sadness, and drunkness.

"Yoongi??" She said with a slurred voice.

"Yeah, It's me come on let me take you back." I said as I tried to carry her.

"Dont touch me, jerk!" She yelled then pushed me away.

"Come on Jaehun, The others will get worried." I said and tried to lift her up.

"You Jerk! You hurt me but I still gave you a chance!!" She said as she punched my chest.

She stopped for a while.

I couldnt bring her back with this kind of attitude.

"Excuse me, may I have a room." I asked.

"Mhmm. Down the hall then make a left, go to room 2069, have fun" The guy said he gave us the keys and packet which I dont want to know while giving us a sly smirk.

I carried her to the room. It she was easy to carry but her attitude wasnt easy to endure. I opened the door and laid her in the bed.

I looked at the packet and my eyes wanted to pop out of it's sockets.

"OMG!" I facepalmed myself while blushing.

CONDOMS?!?!? ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS!?!?!? NOPE! I AINT! I AINT!

I placed the packet in the drawer.

I was about to leave but I couldnt.

"Dont leave me again, please?" She pleaded.

"Dont worry about me. I'll be here" I said.

She smiled at me and continued sleeping.

While she was sleeping she started mumbling my name.

I smiled at her and lightly pushed her hair at the vack of her ear so I could see her face.

I was just admiring her face.

She started breathing heavily, sweat dripped down her forehead. She started pushing the blanket away.

"Yoongi....."

She moaned.

SHIT! UM. AH. EHH?? SHOULD I STILL BE HERE??!??!?! I NEED TO LEAVE!!!! LORD, SAVE ME!

I was about to leave when she started moaning out loud.

Shit! Shit! Shitty Shit Shit! What the fucking hell is happening!!

I wanted to leave badly!! I went to the front door and tried to open it but it was... locked??

"Sir, remember to lock you door!!"

I heard a voice from the other side

[A/N: HELLO FROM THE OTHER SIDEEEEEE--- ahem ahem... peace got carried away..]

NOW IS NOT THE TIME TO MAKE JOKES!! I ALREADY HAVE A FUCKING BONE--

[A/N:Please have your holy water with you all the time because this ride will be tricky... especially for our leading charater Mr. Min who is-----]

SHUT UP!

[A/N: fine...😑😑]

Thank lord.

I have to go back inside the room to take the keys...

Take a deep breath, Min Yoongi... you can do this..

I walked to the door carfully. Carefully turning the knob.

I was about to give up when suddenly the door opened.

It revealed a very flushed Jaehun. Her shirt was not arranged properly...

"You said you werent leaving me" She pouted drunkly.

Then she hugged me.

Author! Please save me!!!

[A/N: nope. That is for ruining my moment! Have fun!!]

"Do you love me??" She said whie looking at me drunkly.

"W-W-Why D-D-Do you A-A-Ask?" I stuttered

"Because you've done it to a ton of girl. But not me" she pouted.

"W-W-W-WHAT?"

"Dont worry... now is your night to." She said as she connected her lips to mine.

And that night ended to a mistake that they didnt know...

-----

Hi this is the Author's backup. Currently the Author is suffering from nosebleed...

Im here to cover up for her.

Stay tuned to the next chapter!!

~ILuBeaRs
Backup.