🚫21 - Hate 🚫

There is this kid telling me not to write. But I kept telling him that I have to. But he kept telling us 'why are we using our phones always!' Then my mind told me 'Excuse you? Your in your PlayStation for like? hmm lemme think... The WHOLE day!' But I didnt since his dad was here. And now he is literally talking to me taking up my time... save me.

🚫🚫🚫🚫🚫🚫🚫🚫🚫🚫🚫🚫🚫🚫🚫🚫🚫

BTW!!

This part will have cursing words. So if you dont want that just skip to the end. I'll just have a brief summary of the chapter.
----------

Previously on Run Away

Hani was with MY husband!

Continuing

Jaehun's POV

This. Girl.

She was the reason why I was arranged with Yoongi.

She knew I liked him.

So she begged my dad to let him persuade Yoongi for my happiness

That's how I got married with Yoongi.

I'm very thankful for that...

But that wasnt what she wanted.

She

Wanted

To

See

Me suffering...

I couldn't. She stole everything from me..

My dad's trust

My fortune.

My company...

And now she is taking Yoongi?

I couldn't handle this madness.

I told the head staff to send all the kids inside for dinner.

She nodded and told her fellow co-workers.

Once the kids went in, Hani didn't stop talking to Yoongi or even help the others.

Jungkook, Haewon, Taehyung ,Jinae, Jimin, and Ae-Cha looked at me worriedly since they noticed my facial expression towards Yoongi and Hani.

I didnt wait for another second and pulled Hani by the arm, making her yell in pain.

Yoongi stood up as well.

"The hell is wrong with you?" Yoongi asked

"Wrong with me? What is wrong with the both of you??" I yelled back.

"Why did you pull her? She didn't do anything to you!" He yelled trying to pull Hani away from me.

"What do you mean she didnt do anything?!?!? She is freaking flirting with you!"

"No she isnt! She is just telling me the truth about you!"

"What truth!?"

"The truth that YOU were the one who stole every man in your department! That YOU stole her boyfriend and framed on everything that YOU'VE done!"

I just stared at him in shock.

"Me?"

"Yes you. You've been telling me lies about her! I don't even know why I love you. You are just a liar. Probably Jimin isnt even your brother. Maybe he is just another man that you are flirting with! Why did I even trust a liar like y---"

I wanted to punch him but I realized that my love for him went to waste. He never even trusted me...

Tears fell from my eyes. Yoongi suddenly fell on the ground, Hani freed herself from me and went to Yoongi.

"Don't. Talk. To. My. Sister. Like. That. You. Asshole." Jimin said protecting me. He punched Yoongi's jaw.

Ae-Cha was comforting me.

"Sister? Probably it should be "affair." Am I right" Yoongi stood up smirking.

I couldn't handle my temper. I marched to him and slapped him.

"BITCH! YOU DARE TALK TO MY BROTHER LIKE THAT!! I DONT GIVE A FUCK IF YOU ARE A GUY BUT YOU ACT LIKE A FUCKING LITTLE ASS BITCH! AND BY THE WAY! I NEVER CHEATED ON YOU! IT WAS ONLY YOU. THE SHITHEAD WHO SLEPT WITH SOMEONE AT OUR HOUSE!! YOU SAID THAT YOU LOVED ME! BUT- OH SURPRISE!! IT A FUCKING LIE!!! AND OH ANOTHER SURPRISE!! YOU MADE EUNMI FUCKING PREGNANT! AND HERE!" I took of my wedding ring and threw it at the floor and stepped on it, making it break.

"This ring is just as fake as your fucking face." I said as tears fell down.

"Get out off my property now." Jimin said. Yoongi and Hani wouldn't budge.

"GET THE HELL OUT OF MY FUCKING PROPERTY NOW!" Jimin yelled repeating himself.

Yoongi left. Hani went to the dorms but was soon stopped by Jimin.

"Your not getting your stuff and salaries. Leave this place now. And I promise you. No one. Will. EVER. Hire. You" Jimin said. The guards pulled her away. Hani was screaming.

The head staff went to us.

"Burn all her clothes and belongings." Jimin said.

I felt like my heart fell in a big pit. It felt like it had been fallen by a fucking asshole.

I left the Charity home. I went back to the room. Ae-Cha volunteered to go with me, but I declined.

I opened the door and saw Yoongi laying down on the bed. I assumed that he was asleep.

I took my luggage in the closet and packed my stuff.

While I was packing I heard someone speak.

"What are you doing?"

"Im leaving. I mean you wouldn't care since you don't trust and if I even committed suicide, yiu wouldn't care."

"How did you know?"

"What? About Eunmi? Bitch. I have ears that's how I knew."

"Are you leaving me, like the others?"

"Yes. And don't worry... Hani and Eunmi is there. You can just do a fucking threesome."

I finished packing my clothes and necessities. I stood up and headed towards the door.

"I wish that you'll learn from your mistakes."

"Because I have."

"It was a mistake loving you truly..."

------

Sorry If  the chapters are short. Im literally writing this in exams...

I am an awesome student. Gudluck to me!!

~ILuBeaRs