twenty nine

THE FEMALE ASSET LANDED ON top of the helicarrier. Her boots loud against the metal as the people inside looked at each other questioningly. Her green eyes were emotionless once more, the woman walking towards the edge and getting inside the machine.

       "What is that?" Ezekyel asked, Maria Hill getting her gun as he took a deep breath to start using his abilities. His contacts had fallen off and he was showing his normal yellow eyes.

       "Your sister. Probably. Most likely." She replied, the alien nodding and yelling when the HYDRA asset landed on the ground, her legs bent and her head looking down. "Alien?"

       The woman looked up, her red eyes piercing into them as she wrapped her legs around Ezekyel and brought him down, punching him and hitting his head against a wall. Maria chuckled slightly, shooting twice at the Alien and groaning when she didn't hit her.

       "Well, that was a great start. Feeling the sibling love, ya know?" Ezekyel mumbled, standing up and rubbing the sore spot on his forehead. His eyes grew pitiful as he saw his sister fighting against them, her skills being even deadlier than he remembered and more aggressive. "HYDRA did this to you, Allura." He tried to tell her, distracting her from Maria so that she could check on Steve.

       "Wer bist du?" Who are you? She asked, shooting him twice but failing because he moved. Ezekyel looked at her confused, hearing Steve grunt in pain in his earpiece as he fought the Winter Soldier.

        "They taught you German?" He asked, rolling under her punch and kicking her in the back. "How do you say 'I don't want to hurt you'?"

       "There is no such thing." She replied, managing to shoot him in the stomach and make him double over in pain. The Alien only kept walking his way, grabbing him by the hair and pushing him against the wall.

       Maria managed to shoot her five times while she was distracted, the Alien groaning, being kicked on her stomach and thrown towards the wall. She was then shot again, her arm being grabbed behind her and pulled.

        A crack was heard, the Alien screaming as as she kicked her leg back and threw herself on top of the man, the jupiterian not being able to move.

       Her fist made contact with his face.

       One time.

       Two times.

       Three times.

       Four times.

       Five times.

       Ten times.

       Eleven times.

      Twelve times.

       And Ezekyel didn't fight back. He let himself get beaten, he let his sister hurt him as he felt the blood run down his face.

       "Well, I don't want to."

       "You can't."

       "You know me."

       "I don't."

        "Yeah, you do." He smiled softly, the hope in his eyes not fading. "I searched for you. All these years. I tried to find you. I searched in cities, countries, continents..." He coughed a little blood, Allura standing up and looking at him in confusion. "But you were in the place I never thought to search..." He whispered, a tear falling down his eye as he stood up. "So, I'm sorry." He moved his hand and crashed her against the wall, the Alien growing angry and shooting at him, swinging her leg underneath him and making him almost trip as they got closer to the open doors of the helicarrier.